Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution, 1 May 2014
I really wanted to replace my old speaker wires, which were the standard copper wire style, soldered at each end. I liked the style of these cables but I wasn't sure if banana plugs would fit into both my amp and my speaker terminals, which are drilled posts with screw-down caps that are designed to clamp down on bare copper wire, but most comments on the internet suggested they would be fine. It was a tight fit but yes, luckily the plugs seem to work with systems that were designed with thin copper wires in mind. The cables look professional, too. You do need to be VERY careful that the plugs don't touch each other on these older systems, where the terminal spacing is a bit close. Screw down the terminal caps really hard and angle the plugs away from each other and you should be fine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal solution, 1 May 2014
As a PC repair engineer I often retrieve customer data from dead machines and burn it to DVD. I needed a more professional way to deliver the data than just the clear plastic sleeves I normally use, and these are perfect. In conjunction with security stickers I buy separately, these sleeves provide a professional finishing touch that I reckon will benefit anyone's business that deals with computer data. Alternatively they are great for simply posting your CDs of family photos to your relatives!

Warranty Protection Black Tamper Evident Security Labels X 100 With Gold Hologram Strip to Short Edge Each With Unique Serial Number
Offered by naomi_symes_books

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 1 May 2014
I run a small business repairing computers and badly needed some security stickers both for attaching to PC cases to indicate whether they've been opened by someone other than myself, thus voiding my warranty, and also to seal the DVD sleeves I use to hold the data retrieved from customers' broken machines. This assures the customer that no-one has had a look at their data after recovery. The stickers look really professional with a small hologram, and they add a nice finishing touch for any business that deals with building or repairing consumer electronics, or handling sensitive data.

Case In Your Face® Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini Premium PU Leather Pull Tab Magnetic Flip Case Cover Pouch - Various Colours (Baby Pink)
Offered by case in your face

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 1 May 2014
My wife was delighted with this. I think it's incredibly stylish, yet really functional - you just flip up the magnetic clasp and pull the leather tab, and the phone slides out easily and quickly. This has always been my favourite style of phone case and I'm actually a bit jealous (colour aside), as my iPhone has a pretty boring case in comparison.

Luna Gypsy Spalt Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
Luna Gypsy Spalt Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Stunning, 1 May 2014
I wanted to replace my old Allan Scott 'starter' steelstring, which would never stay in tune as you moved around the frets, but I was very worried that this problem would be present for other cheapish guitars. When I saw this amazing Luna on Amazon I was blown away by the style - you almost never see a fully acoustic guitar with an electric-style cutaway, and the pattern was so beautiful that I really wanted to give it a try. There is a video of a musician playing this actual guitar that persuaded me into buying it and I'm so glad I did! It is really light and well balanced, yet full-size. The tone is quite lovely and best of all, it stays in perfect tune right up the frets. I must admit the video was the deciding factor for me as I was not keen to take a chance on what might simply be a pretty guitar. I now wish more guitar makers did this because it can seal the deal. After all, it's the YouTube age. Anyway, this beautiful instrument is now the pride of my collection, even compared against my more expensive nylon string classical.

kilofly Business Card Holder - Tyler
kilofly Business Card Holder - Tyler
Offered by kilofly shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect, 1 Mar 2014
I needed a new business card holder to replace an older, rather battered aluminium case. This looked the part and I wasn't disappointed when it arrived. It can be a little tricky getting cards out, as it opens vertically rather than horizontally, and you can't stretch the opening at all or the leather-like fabric may pop out of the aluminium casing (it can be slid back in with a thin blade if you are careful). But it looks fantastic and is tough-wearing.

Woodford Polished Gold Plated Full Hunter Mechanical Pocket Watch
Woodford Polished Gold Plated Full Hunter Mechanical Pocket Watch
Offered by Jewellery Junkies

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite pocket watch, 1 Mar 2014
I collect pocket watches and this one is my absolute favourite. It never leaves my side. I have it on my belt in a leather pouch and it never lets me down. It's beautiful and accurate. The dial is exquisitely numbered in gold Arabic digits and the overall effect is quite wonderful. And yet it wasn't horrifically expensive. It is tiny at 4cm and really elegant, and being a full-hunter you get the added bones of being able to flip it open, which is always a cool thing to do. Maybe that's a male thing, I don't know, but I enjoy it.

Sage Brown Genuine Leather Dark Tan Leather Pill Box
Sage Brown Genuine Leather Dark Tan Leather Pill Box
Offered by Sage Brown London

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this pill case, 1 Mar 2014
It's a beautiful product. A little expensive, I have bought similar ones at nearly half the price, but the leather work is unmatched. I keep this in my jacket pocket at all times with some headache, heartburn and upset stomach pills. It will do any business person proud, male or female.

Mount Royal Gold Plated Mechanical Open Face Pocket Watch B3p/af
Mount Royal Gold Plated Mechanical Open Face Pocket Watch B3p/af
Offered by WatchBattery (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch for the price, 1 Mar 2014
While not as fancy as, say, the Gotham skeleton watch of similar (4cm) size, this is nearly half the price so is a real bargain. I prefer Roman numerals but the Arabic dial is still nicely done. A very nice piece.

Gotham Men's Gold-Tone 17 Jewel Exhibition Mechanical Open Face Pocket Watch # GWC14052G

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 1 Mar 2014
I can't praise this enough. I've bought three so far for myself and family. It is a beautiful, tiny (4cm) pocket watch with engraving on the front bridge plates and blued hands (you can only see the blueing from certain angles). It's skeletonized and the mechanism looks fantastic through both front and rear glasses. It also keeps great time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10