Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Official Nintendo Mario Plush Series Stuffed Toy - 6" Pata Pata / Paratroopa (Japanese Import)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute beyond belief!, 3 July 2013
This flying koopa plushie is a perfect recreation of the character from the Mario games. Like all the official merchandise it's beautifully made and is really cute.

Nintendo Super Mario Bros Plush Cushion San-ei - Thwomp
Nintendo Super Mario Bros Plush Cushion San-ei - Thwomp

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!, 3 July 2013
This cushion is awesome. It's really soft, and the quality of materials and stitching is first class. The only reason for not awarding five stars is because the front raised part of the cushion, where the face is, is a little uncomfortable and spoils the overall softness somewhat. But it seems to be softening with time and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Official Nintendo Mario Plush Series Stuffed Toy - 6" Pukupuku / Cheep Cheep (Japanese Import)
Offered by Christmas delivery not guaranteed. JAPAN-SUBCULTURES

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Perfect!, 3 July 2013
I buy a lot of Mario plushies on Amazon, and this is one of the best official plushies you can get. It's really well-made and an exact copy of the in-game character. Amazingly cute.

Carbon Samurai Watch with Free S/S Case!! - Lava Style Iron Samurai Mens Watch - Ideal Christmas Gift

2.0 out of 5 stars Same as cheap alternatives, 3 July 2013
I recently bought five 'lava' style watches from a different seller at around £5.00 each. They were pretty good, and my kids love them. However I wanted a better quality version for myself, so I specifically paid much more for this watch because the seller said "Don't buy cheap imitations." I naively assumed this meant that other lava watches were copies of this one. They are not. This watch is identical, aside from the LEDs being a tiny bit brighter. When I re-sized the bracelet I even found the same corroded pins holding it together, which seem to be a universal problem with this style of watch. I'm guessing they are all made by a single manufacturer and stored in a quayside warehouse with a humid atmosphere. Also, the watch back had two dents! Not impressed at all.

I have now bought a beautiful lava-style watch from APUS for £40, and worth every penny. If you are serious about this style of watch, I'd suggest you look for these on Amazon, they are available in black, silver and gold finishes with red, blue or green LEDs, and in mens and womens sizes.

50L Original Stainless Brushed Satin Steel Autobin.
50L Original Stainless Brushed Satin Steel Autobin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish (pardon the pun), 14 Jun 2013
Bin purchased June 2013. Original review was 5 stars; I was delighted. Edited my review November 2013 because the bin has died. No motor fault, as far as we can tell. Bin kept clean and dry, so no short. However, it refuses to respond to the sensor even after changing the batteries. Gutted. Over £80 down the drain. Not going to pester for a refund, though I should do. Too upset to bother.

The Wizard of Oz [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [1939] [Region Free]
The Wizard of Oz [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [1939] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Judy Garland
Offered by joe4books

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality, 14 Jun 2013
Although it doesn't say so on the packaging, the Blu-Ray is the restored version, which I originally bought on DVD as a special boxed set back when the restoration was done in 2005. I spent a long time researching this, as I didn't want the standard crummy print. Very happy with this.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2013 9:38 AM BST

Belgian Hard Salt Liquorice Zouts (Gluten Free)- 100g bag
Belgian Hard Salt Liquorice Zouts (Gluten Free)- 100g bag
Offered by Liquorice with a Twist LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 14 Jun 2013
I bought this for my son who is a liquorice nut. I warned him that salt liquorice is quite a different taste from the usual English variety but when it arrived he loved it.

iMP XL Animal Case - Panda Cub (Nintendo 3DS XL, DSi XL)
iMP XL Animal Case - Panda Cub (Nintendo 3DS XL, DSi XL)
Offered by total digital stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 14 Jun 2013
This looks nice from the picture. However, on arrival it turned out to be 100% vinyl, really shiny and cheap-looking. It's made of the stuff that eventually gives way around the stitches. It wasn't worth the hassle of a refund, I just binned it. Really sad as the design is so cute and would have been perfect if made from some kind of fabric material other than vinyl, or faux-leather (which was what I was expecting). Avoid!

Nintendo Licensed Luxe Case - Red ( Nintendo 3DS XL/DSi XL)
Nintendo Licensed Luxe Case - Red ( Nintendo 3DS XL/DSi XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 14 Jun 2013
After buying one of these, I liked it so much I bought another five for the rest of the family. We all have 3DS XLs and believe me, there are virtually no good cases out there. This one is perfect! Really high quality and has Mario on the front (unlike the picture shown), but that's a *good* thing, as Mario is iconic and it adds value to an already excellent product in my opinion.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Jun 2013
Really good quality and lovely design. I spent a long time reading reviews before I went for this, as I wanted real cotton not artificial fibre. Arrived promptly too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11