Profile for toots > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Festive Glitter Grape Leaf Garland 1.80 m, Rose Gold
Festive Glitter Grape Leaf Garland 1.80 m, Rose Gold

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine but not a great colour, 12 Dec. 2013
I went by the lovely colour shown in the photo for this and not the description which said rose gold.
That should have warned me that it is more of a washed out silvery gold which wasn't the colour scheme I had in mind but Ive used them and they look ok.

Dandy William Armes 70 x 40 cm Anti Fatigue Mat
Dandy William Armes 70 x 40 cm Anti Fatigue Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but I wish I'd bought the bigger one., 12 Dec. 2013
I have arthritis and bought the small mat to stand on to wash up. The product idea and softening effect is very good but the actual standing area is small and made even smaller because of the bevelled edge.
If I move my feet at all I fall off. Not far to fall but its not a good feeling. I don't like to return it as unwanted because the other problem is the sticky area left where the label was became immediately coated with dust etc. Even fairy liquid doesn't remove that sticky stuff. So this could have been an excellent review if I had the bigger one and if the glue wasnt so sticky.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2014 12:48 PM GMT

Yves Saint Laurent Ysl Y Perfume For Women 100Ml Edt Spray
Yves Saint Laurent Ysl Y Perfume For Women 100Ml Edt Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Best perfume ever., 4 Dec. 2013
Have worn Y on and off for more than 20 years whenever I could get it.
Such a pity that there is no more actual perfume ( which was absolutely fantastic ) or Eau de Parfum available.
It is really puzzling as so many people notice when you wear it and ask,' where can I get this?' This Eau de Toilette is the only format I can find now and it is still a good smell.

Hamilton McBride Wexford Meadow Fully Lined Single Door Curtain 66x84in(167x213cm)
Offered by 4 Your Home

4.0 out of 5 stars It stops draughts and looks fine., 4 Dec. 2013
It is over the back door and does help with draughts and the cold effect of the glass. It is pleasant to the touch and hangs well. Not much more to say except to say I am pleased with it.

Cross Stitch Embroidery Sewing Art Set Childrens Kids Craft Kit (Lion)
Cross Stitch Embroidery Sewing Art Set Childrens Kids Craft Kit (Lion)
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor value and difficult, 4 Dec. 2013
In the packet is just a small hard piece of grid for cross stitch and a small quantity of wool. The grid is not tapestry as I anticipated and has no markings. There was no needle although the firm has supplied one by post when I requested it. I had already damaged the box and decided to keep it for practice by a 6 year old but thought it might be reasonably priced at about £1.25.

Tidlo Paragon Pirate Ship
Tidlo Paragon Pirate Ship

4.0 out of 5 stars Its very good, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Tidlo Paragon Pirate Ship (Toy)
It is popular with the recipient and is played with in a creative way. I would have given it five stars but found it quite expensive for what it is.

Panasonic Lumix LZ20 Bridge Camera - Red (16.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Panasonic Lumix LZ20 Bridge Camera - Red (16.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 4 Jun. 2013
Liked the look and the colour of it but found it very hard to hold well and the pictures were disappointing. Perhaps I am not a good photographer but other cameras do not make that fact so clear as this one did.It may have been faulty , I don't know but I returned it
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2014 2:04 PM BST

Helsinki Black Single Flannelette (complete set) Duvet Cover Plus Fitted Sheet & Pillowcase, 100% Brushed Cotton

4.0 out of 5 stars good for a child's bed, 4 Jun. 2013
Our small granddaughter likes this pretty bed set when she comes to stay. washes well.
Not much more to say about it.

TensCare Touch TENS Pain Relief Machine - High Quality Dual Channel TENS Machine

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought it not for me but am told it is very helpful for pain., 4 Jun. 2013
Bought this for a relative in long term pain and discomfort despite medication and injection. They tell me it is very helpful although only when in use. It has no longer term effect. Still when you are in pain any respite is better than none.

Oral-B Vitality for Kids (Princess)
Oral-B Vitality for Kids (Princess)
Offered by Toothbrush Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a child's use, 17 May 2013
Not much to say other than it pleased the child who uses it appropriately much of the time. glad I bought it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5