Profile for Ms. Margaret Miller > Reviews

Content by Ms. Margaret M...

Ms. Margaret Miller "Luxorlass" (Ipswich)

Page: 1 | 2
Dermallo Wrinkle Reducer (RETAILS FOR 89.99!!)
Dermallo Wrinkle Reducer (RETAILS FOR 89.99!!)
Offered by eurosparkle
Price: 69.95

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not your wrinkles they remove...it's your money., 8 July 2014
I entered into a 14 day trial with a 30 day money back guarantee. 7 days after the trial products arrived Dermallo debited my account for 178.84. All attempts to contact them by fone failed so I e-mailed them.....twice. They have again tried to take 178.84 from my bank account but fortunately my bank have refused payment. My advice.....don't touch them with a barge pole. And the product ain't all that either. Have bought better products from Tesco. I've only given them 1 star because you can't post a review without star rating........ It should be a minus mark a hundred times over.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2014 12:00 PM BST

The Story So Far: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart (2CD)
The Story So Far: The Very Best Of Rod Stewart (2CD)
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 7.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 2 May 2014
This album ( 2 cd's) is an excellent cross section of Rod Stewart's past hits. I was never a fan of the younger Mr. Stewart but he has matured into an excellent performer and these CDs do him credit.

Hits Collection
Hits Collection
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hits Collection (MP3 Download)
Not everybody's cup of tea but I still enjoy listening to Dusty singing some of the golden oldies. Her gravelly voice sets her apart from some of the more mundane artists. Well worth listening to.

50 Songs !
50 Songs !
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The king still reigns, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: 50 Songs ! (MP3 Download)
This is a great compilation of some of the " Presley" classics. All my old favourites are there and sounding just as good as ever. If I have one complaint it's that The American Trilogy is not on this album but I can live with that.

To Where You Are
To Where You Are
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The voice., 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: To Where You Are (MP3 Download)
My brother recommended Josh Groban to me several years ago and I have been an ardent fan ever since. He is very versatile from classical to easy listening and "pop". This particular track is so emotional I fell in love with it.If you haven't yet listened to Josh Groban do yourself a favour and try him out.

Nano V2 Infinity Loop
Nano V2 Infinity Loop
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun., 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nano V2 Infinity Loop (Toy)
I purchased 2 nano bugs for my grandsons at Christmas . My granddaughter was so impressed with it that it was on her birthday list. They have provided many hours of enjoyment to all 3 of them. As you are able to purchase extra "bugs" and chutes the sets can be expanded giving even more hours of fun. I would recommend these nanos to anyone looking for something a little different.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
Dvd ~ Hugo Weaving
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 10.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hobbit mania., 28 Nov 2013
As a Tolkien lover I had to have the Hobbit to add to my collection. I've read the book, read TLOTR, seen all the films and have the LOTR trilogy so it was only natural for me to buy the Hobbit as well. Can't wait for the next instalment.

Dogs Never Lie About Love: Why Your Dog Will Always Love You More Than Anyone Else: Reflections on the Emotional World of Dogs
by J. Moussaieff Masson
Price: 6.39

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a must read for dog lovers., 28 Nov 2013
This book was lent to me by a friend. I enjoyed it so much I just had to have my own copy. A must read for dog lovers everywhere.

The Death Relic
The Death Relic
Price: 2.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Not up to time mark., 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Death Relic (Kindle Edition)
I have read all the Payne and Jones story's so far and have always enjoyed them. However this latest story falls a little short of the mark. Although it's still an enjoyable read it does'nt have the "I can't put it down"feeling" Unlike previous editions where I have stayed up all night engrossed in the story this one lacks the "wow" factor.
Payne and Jones make a great team and the dialogue between the pair is funny and clever, and the way Jones cracks the "black" racist remarks at himself is both amusing and acceptable . In my opinion this book just doesn't do them justice and lacks the excitement and panache of their earlier adventures. The storyline throughout is weak and disappointing and the ending just fizzles out. Enough said it is still a half decent read and I look forward to the next Payne/Jones escapade with bated breath.

The Everyday Halogen Oven Cookbook: Quick, Easy And Nutritious Recipes For All The Family
by Sarah Flower
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars halogen cooking explored, 14 Sep 2012
I was recently given a Halogen Cooker by a friend but it was missing its instruction book. I logged onto to Amazon and scoured the many options reading the various reviews as I went along. I really wanted a book that would explain the method of Halogen cooking and not just another receipt book. Having read the reviews for this book I thought it was the one for me. I was rather disappointed to find out that it really is no different from the other books on sale. The book is very well produced and beautifully photographed but is really not that different. Take away the recipes and you are left with very little information on the methodoligy of the Halogen Cooker.

Page: 1 | 2