Profile for Alf Aldred > Reviews

Content by Alf Aldred

Alf Aldred

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
MARIJUANA - Guide to Buying, Growing, Harvesting, and Making Medical Marijuana Oil and Delicious Candies to Treat Pain and Ailments

4.0 out of 5 stars The recipes in it are great, 28 April 2014
The recipes in it are fantastic the growing guide leaves a lot to be desired and as for buying she didn't even touch on the subject really

National Trust Ratchet Secateur
National Trust Ratchet Secateur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Feb 2014
Great ratchet secateurs They cut down every thing that I wanted them to the ratchet takes a bit of getting used to but they are a great set of secateurs

John Doe (A Rizzoli and Isles short story) (Rizzoli & Isles)
John Doe (A Rizzoli and Isles short story) (Rizzoli & Isles)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellant short story, 7 Feb 2014
An excellent short story once again Tess Gerritsen she keeps us on our toes right until the Last chapter it was a little to short for my liking, but still an excellent read I like the way Tess always has a definite beginning a wonderful middle and an amazing end. She has to be one of my favourite artists, (Writers), I was so glad to find a Tess Gerritsen when I did I have read every thing she has published I think. I would put her on a par with the great Terry Pratchett. Any way the book John Doe is written Brilliantly and is worth a read especially at the price Amazon are charging.

Essential Dance Hits Mixed By Pete Tong
Essential Dance Hits Mixed By Pete Tong

4.0 out of 5 stars Its Pete Tong, 26 Sep 2013
Its Pete Tong what else can I say he can mix ok and it sounds ok it is a Pete Tong Mix.

Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Dog Spot Repair
Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Dog Spot Repair

3.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work, 26 Sep 2013
It did not work because I did not water it enough I still have half of it left so I will try again next year.

Panasonic RP-HT265E-K Closed Type Headphones with Volume Control - 5M
Panasonic RP-HT265E-K Closed Type Headphones with Volume Control - 5M
Offered by AVIDES

5.0 out of 5 stars They are brilliant, 26 Sep 2013
The sound quality is amazing and they have a volume button on them which is brilliant. They are fantastic and sound great.

Legions (The Watchers Trilogy)
Legions (The Watchers Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it was so well writen, 20 Sep 2013
It was well written and I could not put it down yet another brilliant book I will keep an eye out for Karen Bolton

Cataclysm (The Watchers Trilogy)
Cataclysm (The Watchers Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was great, 20 Sep 2013
It was well written and I could not put it down yet anothe brilliant book I will keep an eye out for Karen Bolton

Promise (Soul Savers Book 1)
Promise (Soul Savers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 20 Sep 2013
I loved it. It was brilliantly written I could not put it down and I can not wait for more of her books to come out in this series Tristan needs to come back so she can have a girl so the amadis royalty can continue.

Taken (A Watchers Novella) (The Watchers Trilogy Book 4)
Taken (A Watchers Novella) (The Watchers Trilogy Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars It was brilliant, 20 Sep 2013
It was brilliant I loved it it is a 4 book series and each one I could not put down

Page: 1 | 2 | 3