Profile for Katie > Reviews

If 4 - German Tour Edition 72 + Bonus
Offered by Nic Nac Music Store
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Fault it, 27 Oct 2013
Very pleased with this purchase. It came quickly and was well packaged. I thought the price was good and my dad is very happy with the it!

Sennheiser coiled headphone cable for HD215 Headphones
Sennheiser coiled headphone cable for HD215 Headphones
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 27 Oct 2013
They came well packaged not to mention very quickly. My dad was very pleased with the purchase and so I would consider it a success !

So In Fashion Womens Mel Lace Shorts - White - 8
So In Fashion Womens Mel Lace Shorts - White - 8
Offered by So in Fashion
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, 27 Oct 2013
Having looked everywhere for a decently priced pair of white lace shorts I finally found these. Once received, which was shortly after purchase, they were true to size and exactly as described! I am very happy with this purchase :)

2PCS Super Mario Bros Hat Mario Luigi Cap Cosplay Sport Wear Red Green
2PCS Super Mario Bros Hat Mario Luigi Cap Cosplay Sport Wear Red Green
Offered by Tongup
Price: 5.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, 27 Oct 2013
I'm very happy with this purchase. They were bought for myself and a friend for a fancy dress party and were perfect for the occasion. They were also well packaged, exactly as described and arrived swiftly :)

1 Pair 118 Socks Ladies Referee Football Overknee Socks Fancy Dress Party (black)
Offered by Crazy Bargains 91
Price: 1.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 7 Jun 2013
They came quickly and well packaged. They look good and if I had to fault them, it would only be that they were slightly longer than I thought they would be, although this could just be due to my small height!

Ginger Bakers Airforce
Ginger Bakers Airforce
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ginger Bakers Airforce (Audio CD)
This was bought as a birthday present and I'm very happy with the purchase. My dad loves it and the quality of both the CD case and the packaging was very good. It arrived promptly after I ordered it and I had no problems at all.

Ramshackled
Ramshackled
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 11.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ramshackled (Audio CD)
Good packaging and the item was in excellent condition; exactly as it was listed. I am very happy with the purchase.