Profile for Sue Harney > Reviews

Content by Sue Harney

Sue Harney

New Soft Silicone Rubber Case Skin Sleeve Cover For Nokia Lumia 520 10 in 1 Mega Pack in BLACK,WHITE,PINK,RED,BLUE,BABY BLUE,ORANGE,GREEN,YELLOW,PURPLE
Offered by Inspire Partz
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star product and service, 16 April 2014
Was amazed that a product had all 5 star ratings,now I know ....well deserved. Excellent product, fits perfectly,excellent value,and top class service. Many thanks!

Nokia Lumia 520 Black Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Retractable Touch Stylus Pen Black
Offered by GB Online Sales
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 15 Jan 2014
does exactly what it says on the tin. Good quality and the phone sits well so that the speaker etc and all buttons are accessible. Doubt you could beat this at the price. Looks great

Nokia Lumia 520, 8Gb, Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Nokia Lumia 520, 8Gb, Sim Free Windows Smartphone - Black
Offered by Fonz Mania
Price: 81.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!, 11 Jan 2014
I've been a dedicated iphone fan, since I switched from my Nokia 7300 and got an iphone 3s, years ago. I upgraded to the iphone 4s and when its 2 year contract was up in August I kept it on a sim only contract. Its still works and is in immaculate condition, so did a need a new phone? No!
However when the Nokia Lumia 520 came up as a deal at 69, and then reading the reviews I decided it was a no brainer, because at some point the iphone battery will go and cannot be replaced.
Even though the iphone still works, in comparison to the 520 its so slow and unresponsive! This phone is amazing , even is it was three times the price. So easy to set up and use. I never read manuals and haven't had to. Its a superb piece of kit.
I Can highly recommend this phone to anyone! After reading other reviews I simply bought a micro SD card to go up to the 16GB I had before and still hadn't fully used)
Nokia had always been my phone of choice since the first mobile I had, and to be honest I doubt I will go back to iphone. Brilliant service from Amazon as usual.Five star product and 5 star service!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 12:19 PM GMT

Gbos - Nokia Lumia 520 Black Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen Black
Offered by GB Online Sales
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design and bargain price, 10 Jan 2014
Fits perfectly and clear speaker calls even when still in the case,really good design and excellent value,can highly recommend it

Dust (Dr. Kay Scarpetta Book 21)
Dust (Dr. Kay Scarpetta Book 21)
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 1 Jan 2014
As a devoted fan of cornwell, I have bought every book she has ever written and enjoyed every single one, looked forward each year to the next one, and never been able to put them down......until this one. It's almost as if someone else has written it. Very disjointed, irritating style of writing , barely any real storyline, very very disappointed. Don't waste you money!

The Ragman's Memory (The Joe Gunther mystery series Book 7)
The Ragman's Memory (The Joe Gunther mystery series Book 7)
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 29 Aug 2013
yet another brilliant plot from archer mayor, slowly working my way through all of his! his detailed knowledge of a variety of issues is amazing

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 29 Nov 2012
Superb at the 99 deal,delivery sooner than expected. Really impressed especially as iphone fan. Didn't go for ipad when launched as got laptop for home,and iphone for away,however sometimes need a larger screen for impulse browsing and eyesight not getting better with age! As an avid kindle fan,I have my original from 2 years ago, however this combines all I need in one excellent package, really can't beat it at this price when I pad mini almost 3 x price!!