Profile for Jo Jo > Reviews

Girl Talk Womens Over Sized Long Leopard Print Cardigan, Leopard, Medium
Girl Talk Womens Over Sized Long Leopard Print Cardigan, Leopard, Medium
Offered by Fashion High Street

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cardigan!, 1 Jan. 2013
I ordered this between Christmas and the New Year. It arrived on 31st Dec well before the estimated due date so was very pleased. The cardigan has a really nice leopard print pattern and is a lovely soft wool. Excellent value for money. Would recommend.

Clippasafe Extendable Fireguard
Clippasafe Extendable Fireguard
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Dec. 2012
Does what it says on the tin! easy to use and doesnt look terrible. Fits tidy round the fire place and can be attached to the wall. Good valuse for money.

Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD]
Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leigh Francis
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny movie, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Keith Lemon: The Film [DVD] (DVD)
Got this for my friend for Christmas. He loves Keith Lemon and said it was very funny a must see for Keith Lemon fans. Update - 29 / 01 / 13 - I gave this five stars because it was a present for my friend and he loved it, but after watching it myself to be honest I wasn't keen. I like Keith Lemon and parts were funny but this wasn't a great film for me. I suppose evryone's opinion is different. I would have given it a 3 star. I've left it at 5 as that is what my friend rated it.

BT Telephone Socket Doubler/Splitter
BT Telephone Socket Doubler/Splitter
Offered by Everyday Electrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheep and does the job, 29 Dec. 2012
Excellent value for money. Nearly double the price in other shops. Does what it says on the tin! Very happy with it.

Raa Raa The Noisy Lion -Talking Raa Raa - approx 10"/25cm
Raa Raa The Noisy Lion -Talking Raa Raa - approx 10"/25cm

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice little toy, 29 Dec. 2012
This looks like Raa Raa and my son does like it, however i'm a little dissapointed with it has it doen't say that much.

A3 Photo Picture Clip Frame 297 x 420mm
A3 Photo Picture Clip Frame 297 x 420mm
Offered by corner clip frames

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 29 Dec. 2012
Excellent frames for posters. I bought to off these they were so good I would buy again. The pictures look great in them.

New Large Ottoman Foldaway Storage Blanket Toy Box Bench Faux Leather Black 76x38cms
Offered by P&N Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Good storage box, 29 Dec. 2012
I bought this to store my son's toys in. Very sturdy, a good size and looks nice. Easy to put up and fold away if you need to.

Thomas Tank Engine 2 Tone Frontal Character Design Bean Bag Chair, Unique Design with Quality & Comfort

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice first bean bag, 29 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my son who 16 months old. Brightly coloured chair, but not has sturdy on the arms as it looks in the picture.

Fun Range Toy Box
Fun Range Toy Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design although a little small, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fun Range Toy Box (Toy)
Lovely colourful storage box. I love the design and so does my son, although the size is a little small. My son loves opening and shutting it and the good thing is he can't hurt his fingers due to the child safety spring inside.

Arthur Christmas (DVD) [2011]
Arthur Christmas (DVD) [2011]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars A good family film, 29 Dec. 2012
Got this for my son for Christmas has his name is Arthur! It was recommend by a friend. Glad i got it it's a really good film for everyone! Delivery was promp, excellent service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9