Profile for Jo Jo > Reviews

Content by Jo Jo

Jo Jo "Jo Jo" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Bracketsales123 Two Tier Floating Glass Shelves for SKY Boxes DVD players Game Console
Offered by TV Stands & TV Mounts
Price: 26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shelves, 8 Feb 2013
These shelves are great value for money. They are sturdy and easy to put together. There is enough room to fit all my equiptment on them and there is plenty of room to hide all the wires. They look neat and tidy on my wall i'm very impressed with them. They were delivered promtly before estimated due date.

Sportline 345 Step/Distance and Calorie Pedometer
Sportline 345 Step/Distance and Calorie Pedometer
Price: 7.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 8 Feb 2013
This pedometer is very easy to step up but I'm not sure if i trust the accuracy of it has I've done the same thing for a number of days and have got different readings. I supposed for a rough guide off what you have done it's ok and for the price I don't suppose you can complain. It's good for walking but if your using it for other sports you would probably be better getting something else. Dispatch and delivery of this was excellent.

Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C - 6 Screen Protectors Pack Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Lifetime Guarantee)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 Feb 2013
Good value for money. Size wise they fit the i fone 5 perfectly. Fitting them is a bit tricky but if you take your time you can get the bubbles out. Got mine on the second attempt. Dispatch and delivery was very good. Only one problem one of the stickers didn't come off very well so i waited until i'd got it fitted and just rubbed over the sticky mark with a lightly damp cloth. It came off ok and i've still got 10 covers left!

Terrapin Premium PU Leather Flip Case for iPhone 5S - Black
Terrapin Premium PU Leather Flip Case for iPhone 5S - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 Feb 2013
Looks more expensive than it was, for 5 and free delivery you really can't grumble! The magnetic latch is easy to open and lock. The case fits the phone very well. I also purchased some screen protectors for the front of the phone has i had seen other reviews saying that the case can scratch the front, so hopefully this will stop that happening. Dispatch and delivery was very quick too. All in all I am very pleased.

Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Price: 8.41

4.0 out of 5 stars A good little toy for when your out and about, 29 Jan 2013
I got this toy for my son when he was 3 months old. It's great to attach to your pushchair or car seat when your out and about to keep baby amused. The pages are brightly coloured and have different textures, my little boy particularly use to love the page that squeaks. Good value for money.

Lamaze Bendy Bug Highchair Toy
Lamaze Bendy Bug Highchair Toy
Price: 9.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't stick to the highchair table very well at all!, 29 Jan 2013
I got this to keep my son amused while I was preparing his meals. He pulled it off in seconds and no matter how many times I put it back on he managed to get it off and even managed to smack himself in the face a couple of times too! All in all I wasn't very impressed with it not the usual Lamaze standard!

Lindam Easy Fit Plus Safety Gate
Lindam Easy Fit Plus Safety Gate
Offered by BabySecurity
Price: 33.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stairgate, 29 Jan 2013
I needed a stairgate quickly so ordered this and it was delivered quickly with no problems. Does what it says on the tin! The gate is easy to fit.

DOUBLE 4FT6 BUDGET MATTRESS WIDTH 4FT6 (137cm) - LENGTH 6FT3 (190cm) (aprox sizes) BLUE CHECK CANDY FABRIC AS IN PHOTO
Offered by MR SLEEPS BEDS LIMITED
Price: 41.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok for a spare mattress, 29 Jan 2013
I bought this for my guest room. I have slept on it a couple of times and It's ok for the odd night but I wouldn't recommend this for every day use. I could feel the springs in my back!

BabyTV DVD My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Volume 3: Songs From Around the World
BabyTV DVD My Favourite Nursery Rhymes Volume 3: Songs From Around the World
Offered by BabyTV
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great DVD fom Baby TV, 28 Jan 2013
My son doesn't watch baby tv anymore he's more of a night garden and Raa Raa fan but he still really enjoys the baby tv nursery rhymes. I have already got him baby tv nursery rhymes volume 1 & 2 and also the lullabies one and he loves them all, so no suprises he loved this one too! The animations are colourful and fun and he really enjoys dancing along and trying to sing to them. Dispatch and delivery from Amazon was quick, service good as ever.

Iggle Piggle Sleepsuit / Pyjamas - Fleece - Age 18 to 24 Months
Iggle Piggle Sleepsuit / Pyjamas - Fleece - Age 18 to 24 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Iggle Piggle Sleep Suit, 28 Jan 2013
Updated 22 / 02 / 13
Seller has now sent a replacement and the zip is working all fine.

Initially i was very happy with this product and gave it 5 stars but after my son had it on once the zip broke. I have contacted seller to see if i can arrange an exchange and i will update this review if i can have an exchange. There's no way the zip should just go like that!

Previous review.
I ordered this iggle piggle sleep suit for my son he loves night garden. It arrived today, well before estmated due date. Excellent service from seller so I would use again. The sleep suit appears to be good quality the material is a lovely soft fleece in a bright blue colour and has a little picture of iggle piggle on it, great for this cold weather at night. My son has it on for bed tonight already! He looked so snug and warm in it, he wont want to take it off in the morning!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9