Profile for Jo Jo > Reviews

Photo Album - Nan (6x4) Boxed
Photo Album - Nan (6x4) Boxed
Offered by Miahs Party Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a nice gift, 9 Mar 2013
I got this for my son's Nanna and she is very pleased with it. I put a photo in the front and left the inserting of photo's to her so she could choose which she would like to put in. The album arrived very quickly and came in a clear plastic box. The front has a nice crafted cover which makes it! Nanna was happy so we are too!

Pearhead Baby Bragbook (Grandma)
Pearhead Baby Bragbook (Grandma)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little photo album, 9 Mar 2013
I got this for my son's Grandma and she is very pleased with it. I put a photo in the front and left the inserting of photo's to her so she could choose which she would like to put in. The album arrived very quickly. Grandma's happy so we are too!

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Emergency Vehicles 3-Car Pack
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Emergency Vehicles 3-Car Pack
Offered by ElectricGemZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Cars!, 1 Mar 2013
I got these cars for my son's friend my son already has the same ones and his friend loved to play with them. These are very robust cars, they have been thrown all over and they still work. The cars are quite loud but at least you can turn them off! Each vehicle lights up, makes the relative noise, either police, ambulance or fire engine noise and they all sing a little song. Well worth the money. Delivery and dispatch was super quick! All good.

5" I Heart You Daddy Me to You Bear
5" I Heart You Daddy Me to You Bear

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 1 Mar 2013
Got this for my son's father. It's ok not the best bear i've ever seen but did the job! A little expensive for what it is. Delivery and dispatch was very quick.

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser 200ml
Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser 200ml
Offered by musk beauty shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Make your face feel clean, 1 Mar 2013
I have been using this for about 4 week now and it does take the redness out of blemishes. It cools your face and gives a slight tingel that leaves your face feeling clean. Dispach and delivery was all good. I would buy again.

Bright Side Mug King of Daddies
Bright Side Mug King of Daddies
Offered by everyCasa Europe

3.0 out of 5 stars Nicely presented, 1 Mar 2013
Nicely presented mug in a box. Dispatch and delivery was good, arrived before estimated due date. Was a little disappointed with the size of the mug, it looks like a large mug in the picture but is only a standard size that's why i've given 3 stars. Would have given 3 and a half star rating if it was possible.

LIPOZIN (3 Bottles) - High Performance Weight Loss Supplement. Best Fat Burning, Appetite Suppressing, Energy Boosting Diet Pills
Offered by Best Health Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money!, 23 Feb 2013
I really wanted to like these weight loss pills but they just don't work! They do nothing! I suppose alram bells should have rang when I opened the packages and a leaflet fell out saying if you gave this product a 5 star rating you could have 2 bottels of the same pill for free! Since i have stopped these pills and started doing regular exercise 5 x per week using an excrise dvd and also eating small portions I have lost nearly 2 stone. The only thing a lost with lipozin was about £30! Delivery was before estimated due date but still very slow over 3 weeks.

Ultratape Rhino Rug Carpet Mat Gripper Tape 48mm x 4.8m
Ultratape Rhino Rug Carpet Mat Gripper Tape 48mm x 4.8m
Offered by 365DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 8 Feb 2013
I got this to stick a rug to wooden floor. It works well but you do need to re apply every so often becasue it does loose stick over time. Then again £2.49 every so often isn't that bad. Delivery was very quick and I would purchase again.

Contemporary Cheap Modern Retro Black Cream Rugs 3 SIZES AVAILABLE, 160x225cm (5ft 6''x 7ft 6'')
Offered by Lord of Rugs

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 8 Feb 2013
I ordered two of these rugs to cover my wood floor just so my baby wouldn't bang his head on the wooden floor. I like clean surfaces and didn't want to buy them really it was more for a safety issue. They were dispatched and delivered promptly. When they arrived i was so suprised to see how nice they was! They go great with my living room and it's not has hard on my baby's head when he trips. They have kept in good condtion and they hoover well. Only one small problem with it being a wood floor I had to buy double sided tape to stick them down. I got Ultratape Rhino Rug Carpet Mat Gripper Tape 48mm x 4.8m from Amazon and this worked well.

FreeStyle - White Headphones - iPod All Generations
FreeStyle - White Headphones - iPod All Generations
Offered by TecWins

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor head phones, 8 Feb 2013
These headphones took ages to arrive and when they did they broke within one week! The right headphone just stopped working! I know they was only 99p but I thought they would have lasted longer than one week. I suppose you get what you pay for!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9