Profile for R. Eckersley > Reviews

Morphy Richards 48415 Easy Blend - White
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Feb 2014
This blender is fantastic, doesn't lack power and handles our four daily smoothies with ease.

Tackles fresh or frozen produce easily.

Highly recommended.

Mens Kids PowerLayer Compression Base Layer / Baselayer Top Long Sleeve Under Shirt - Mock Neck - Large - Black
Offered by SportsShopUK
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Punches Above It's Weight, 14 Dec 2013
I bought this primarily because it was cheap. The product itself doesn't feel cheap, rather it performs brilliantly, helping me keep form whilst playing badminton, comfortable and helps disguise my ageing cider belly!

I'm very happy I bought this item, in fact, I'm going to order another now...

NeilMed SinusRinse Saline Nasal Rinse Kit - 50 Sachets
NeilMed SinusRinse Saline Nasal Rinse Kit - 50 Sachets
Offered by Wholesale UK
Price: 13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 20 July 2013
I do find it weird using this product, but as a life-long sufferer of sinus troubles I thought I'd give this a try. With frequent use this product has helped get my sinuses clear, I have far less headaches and headspin these days. It is an unusual experience flush the nose but not painful providing you adhere to the directions. Good quick service from the seller too!

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Price: 43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong, 20 July 2013
It's a hard drive at the end of the day, it's easy to install (plug and play) it's the best price I've seen around. Delivered quickly, good communication from the seller, no issues only smiles.

Wilson Racket Equipment Triple Tennis Bag - Red/Black, 27 Inch
Wilson Racket Equipment Triple Tennis Bag - Red/Black, 27 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 20 July 2013
I had to wait a day or two longer than I expected on delivery and did get quite a 'flat, uninterested' response from the customer services of the seller. However, the product itself it brilliant, easily holds all of our equipment, light, strong and ticks every box. Very happy with the product!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, iffy product, 20 July 2013
Seller's service was excellent, quick delivery, good communication. Product itself was easy to assemble. However, it doesn't give a smooth cycling feel, it does half a rotation and then sticks and you have to push quite hard to get it the rest of the rotation. The product fails as a 'bike' in my experience. Wish I had spent more money and got something I little more...polished, quality.