ARRAY(0xbb201678)

Profile for H Clarke > Reviews

Content by H Clarke

H Clarke "Plocket" (Staffordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Movies by Flixster
Movies by Flixster

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Movies by Flixster (App)
Initially this app worked well but recently it has lost the links to the films I downloaded so I can't watch them, and I can't work out how to remove the films from my device when I'm done with them. Overall I'm disappointed.

Sudoku Free
Sudoku Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sudoku app, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sudoku Free (App)
I've had this app for a while now, on my Android phone and my Kindle Fire. I like the way it looks, the way the game is played, and I don't have to be online to play - just to upload scores. I have tried other Sudoku apps but this is the one I like best.

Viewer+Downloader vTube for YouTube
Viewer+Downloader vTube for YouTube

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless, 8 Aug 2013
I downloaded the app onto my Kindle Fire but it wouldn't link to my account or add any videos to my favourites. I've since deleted the app.

That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad
That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 5 Aug 2013
I absolutely loved this book! Tony volunteers at an animal rescue centre in Equador and shares his experiences in a way that had me roaring with laughter. I really got a feel for the characters (human and animal) and the work being done at the centre. I can't wait to read Tony's next book!

The Woman Before Me
The Woman Before Me
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling Read, 29 Mar 2013
I read reviews before buying books by writers I've not read before, and in this case the reviews were spot on. It isn't an easy read but the writer makes the story compelling and un-put-downable. The story unfolds carefully, with excellent characters and twists in the plot to keep the reader guessing. I'm looking forward to Cate Austin's next case.

AIO Silicone Case For Amazon Kindle 4 6'' With Film - Blue
AIO Silicone Case For Amazon Kindle 4 6'' With Film - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, 24 Mar 2012
This protective case is good value for money. It fits my Kindle E Ink perfectly and the holes for the buttons and lead are in exactly the right place. The colour is vibrant and as shown in the product photograph. I'm very happy with it.

I was slightly disappointed with the film for the screen because despite many tries I couldn't get it to line up. Eventually I gave up and threw the film away, but since it was an extra it wasn't a great loss.

iGadgitz Blue Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for New Amazon Kindle 4 Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display Ereader (Latest Generation Released October 2011)
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Kindle Case, 24 Mar 2012
This case is cheap and cheerful but absolutely ideal for my kindle. My Kindle E Ink fits in comfortably with it's silicone protective skin, and I'm happy that it's going to be protected from bumps and scratches. I looked at other Kindle cases but chose this one because of the way it opens fully.

LEGO Star Wars Storm Trooper Minifigure Clock
LEGO Star Wars Storm Trooper Minifigure Clock
Price: 16.66

5.0 out of 5 stars May the force be with you!, 30 Jun 2011
This clock is fabulous and a must for any Lego and/or StarWars fan. It is an exact copy of the Lego minifigure stormtrooper but huge!! The numbers are big and clear, the clock and alarm are easy to set and the display shows whether the alarm is on or off and what time it is due to go off. Press the head to light up the clock in the dark.

Buyers should note that the unit beebs when the head is pressed to display the light.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2012 1:03 PM BST

Ben 10 Watch and Clock Set
Ben 10 Watch and Clock Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben Ten Again, 24 Nov 2009
This review is from: Ben 10 Watch and Clock Set (Watch)
I bought this for an eight year old who's a Ben Ten fan. Both items are great fun but the clock is a bedside clock rather than a wall clock which is what I really wanted.

Daisy and the Trouble with Zoos (Daisy Fiction)
Daisy and the Trouble with Zoos (Daisy Fiction)
by Kes Gray
Price: 3.74

4.0 out of 5 stars The trouble with..., 24 Nov 2009
My daughter loved this book so I would recommend it for 7/8 year olds, but when she was reading it to me I got rather bored of the phrase "the trouble with". It's funny, thoughtful, and the next stage in Daisy's life now that she's growing up!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3