Profile for sue > Reviews

Content by sue

sue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Battery Charger for Canon NB-4L / NB4L / CB-2LVE suits Select IXUS and Powershot Digital Camera (Models Stated Below) World Travel Plug Version - UK/USA/Europe+
Offered by abcproducts

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug 2014
brilliant price for a selection of plugs which can be used abroad on holiday

Mini USB Data Computer PC Sync Cable Lead for Canon IXUS Series Compatible With: Canon
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant price for the cable and lead, 26 Aug 2014
brilliant price for the cable and lead. just been on holiday so can now put all my pictures on my pc

Platinum Hits
Platinum Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant album which also has songs on which I cannot ..., 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: Platinum Hits (Audio CD)
brilliant album which also has songs on which I cannot remember!!!!!. If not Singing away to this album then foot tapping if I am playing it in my car

The Journey: The Very Best of Donna Summer
The Journey: The Very Best of Donna Summer
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant album and has all the songs on which I ..., 26 Aug 2014
brilliant album and has all the songs on which I can remember. loving singing along to all those hits again

Happy (from Despicable Me 2)
Happy (from Despicable Me 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant song, 24 Feb 2014
brilliant song which makes me happy and smile when I hear it. Cannot wait to see the film the music is from

Let Me Go
Let Me Go

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant song, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Let Me Go (MP3 Download)
brilliant song by Gary Barlow again. Down loaded this as I have not brought his latest cd to date. Clear download

Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Now That's What I Call Music! 85
Offered by produXa UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good as usual, 10 Jan 2014
Brilliant songs on cd1 but as usual it is up to the music you are into as to whether the whole cd is good

Monsters University [DVD]
Monsters University [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Goodman

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Monsters University [DVD] (DVD)
Love the monster inc so got this for a brilliant price thanks to black Friday which I had not done before

I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic
I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic
by Zlatan Ibrahimovic

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 10 Jan 2014
love Ibrahimovic as a player so cannot wait until I start to read about his life as think it will be interesting

Joe's Apartment [DVD]
Joe's Apartment [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jerry O'Connell
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Joe's Apartment [DVD] (DVD)
have looked for this for long time as my daughter loved this when she was little, Brilliant dvd to be loved by all ages

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4