Profile for C. G. Davis > Reviews

Content by C. G. Davis

C. G. Davis (Sittingbourne)

Dell Optiplex 760 Small Form Factor PC - Genuine Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT - Core 2 Duo 5.12 (2 x 2.66 CPU) 8GB RAM - 160gb HDD - Bluetooth - Microsoft Office Online -Avira Antivirus - Cloud Backup
Offered by PortableParts-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bargain, 28 Mar 2014
I am so pleased that I bought this computer. I wanted to upgrade from my old Windows XP operating system, but after reading all of the reports about Windows 8, and 8.1, I decided to give this one a try. It was brand new, upgraded from Vista, to Windows 7 professional 64 bit.
I am getting a 'bit long in the tooth', so a friend set it up for me. It is running fine, and is very similar to the old XP system. To top it all, it was a bargain, and came with a six month warranty. I bought a new cheap printer to go with it, as the old one was not compatible.
I am one very happy old 'silver surfer'.

Burns Original Chicken for Adult Dogs 7.5 Kg
Burns Original Chicken for Adult Dogs 7.5 Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog likes it, 10 Jan 2014
My little dog appears to like this food, and has been eating it for a long time. He likes it better when I mix in a little "Meaty Mixer"
Fast delivery, and a good price. In fact the cheapest that I have found so far.

Pack of 2 Mens` Pyjama Bottoms Blue and Navy Sizes Medium Large XLarge (LARGE)
Pack of 2 Mens` Pyjama Bottoms Blue and Navy Sizes Medium Large XLarge (LARGE)
Offered by STORE LINES

4.0 out of 5 stars PJ Bottoms, 11 Dec 2013
These look ok. So far I have only washed them. They should be a good replacement for old bottoms, where the elastic has gone, but the jackets are still fine.

Dirt Stopper Carpet Runner 60cm x 160cm Beige/Black.With Non-Slip Back RRP £29.99
Offered by Century Mills Of Sheffield

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Nov 2013
Sits nicely on flat floor, and doesn't move about too much.
Helps to soak up wet paws.
A good price too.

Door Mat,Dirt Stopper Large Size 60cm x 80cm Washable Beige/Black Great Buy Only £14.99
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Nov 2013
Sits nicely on flat floor, and doesn't move about too much.
Helps to soak up wet paws.
A good price too

Winalot Shapes 800 g (Pack of 5)
Winalot Shapes 800 g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Biscuits, 22 Sep 2012
Dog likes them, so I guess that is all that matters.
After buying, I saw them on special offer at Asda for £1 a box, but still happy with this purchase.

BarkStopper® Ultrasonic and audible bark deterrent device for indoor and outdoor use.
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 April 2012
After reading the reviews, I decided to purchase this gadget. I am so pleased that I did. It worked from day one. Now, when my loveable little monster (a cross Wire Haired Fox Terrier/Miniature Schnauzer)is being naughty, or getting ready to start barking, I only have to reach for it, and he stops. Even my neighbour remarked, "Haven't heard Charlie lately".
Money well spent.

House of Paws Berber Fleece Dog Mat/Cage Mat, Medium, 27x19-inch
House of Paws Berber Fleece Dog Mat/Cage Mat, Medium, 27x19-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Cage Mat, 3 Jun 2011
This is the best cage mat that I have bought so far.
It is a little larger than the advertised size 29.9" x 21", but that is fine, as it fits my cage perfectly.
The main thing is that my puppy likes it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Pulling Dog, 3 Jun 2011
My puppy managed to get this off on the second day, and chew through it.
It may have been down to me not fitting it correctly, and not the fault of the product? However, I will not be getting another one, and am going to try the "Gentle Leader".
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2012 12:09 PM GMT

Yap Cossii Cage and Carrier Mat, Beige Faux Lambswool, 18 x 24 inch
Yap Cossii Cage and Carrier Mat, Beige Faux Lambswool, 18 x 24 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Puppy, 15 Sep 2010
I am very pleased with this cage mat, especially as it came with free postage. My new puppy is also pleased, sleeping soundly on it every night.