Profile for Terminal Clearly > Reviews

Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Black - -
Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - Black - -
Offered by Kaydee Cosmetics & Nails

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 1 Mar. 2015
I have been using a cheap pair of tweezers and buying my first pair of tweezermans....they are in another league. Fantastic.

Pukka Pad, Things To Do Today Pad 217x280mm  Pack of 2
Pukka Pad, Things To Do Today Pad 217x280mm Pack of 2
Offered by Premium-Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars 110% brilliant customer service, 1 Mar. 2015
Really great customer service. The royal mail managed to lose the pad that SBS Consumables initially sent out to me and I contacted them and they promptly replied and sent me another. I was very impressed as although it wasn't my fault, it wasn't theirs either. I am finding the pad really useful for organising myself at work and reducing the stress of having lots of things that need doing, buzzing round my head.

Vktech Flashlight Pen Doctor Nurse EMT Emergency Medical Torch First Aid
Vktech Flashlight Pen Doctor Nurse EMT Emergency Medical Torch First Aid
Offered by vktech-HK

2.0 out of 5 stars Sweet but short, 23 Jun. 2013
A great light while it lasted but for me the bulb went after about 8 weeks and as it is not replaceable, I could do nothing but throw it in the bin. I was only using it for short periods to check my patients pupils so I was really disappointed. But to be fair to the manufacturers, maybe I was just unlucky.

Oxford Handbook of Critical Care Nursing (Oxford Handbooks in Nursing)
Oxford Handbook of Critical Care Nursing (Oxford Handbooks in Nursing)
by Sheila K Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok baut lacking in some basic topics, 1 Jun. 2013
I am an experienced ITU sister and wanted a book to reference/use for teaching while on duty. I though the book was OK but lacked some things that I thought would be very important to be included such as good reference info on inotropes, conditions such as pleural effusions, pulmonary oedema and many drugs that we commonly use. I was disappointed that there was little about modes of ventilation and troubleshooting ventilation problems. It was well laid out and what was there was informative but I am now looking for another pocket guide that can provide me with more information.