Profile for Joseph Burton > Reviews

Content by Joseph Burton

Joseph Burton

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars First class product, 19 Jun. 2013
Brilliant product, very well made and solid and at a very affordable price. Purchased for our two cats and they love it too. They use it as a scratch post and hidey hole and sleep on the very top together as its quite high and allows them to be at your level when sitting on the sofa. Had it for a while now and seems like its going to last considerably longer than the ones with cardboard tubes inside. I would recommend this product to anyone. I wish I had found and purchased it sooner.

OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 4 - Black
OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 4 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and worth the money, 2 May 2013
These cases are brilliant, my first lasted two years before the rubber outer layer gave up, on my second now of the same type and both have saved my iPhone from a few drops that would of definetly left my phone screen or glass back smashed. It's even been brilliant for whilst using outside in poorer weather. I can't speak highly enough of this case its a must for all if you want your phone to remain in as new condition.

17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations: Inspection, Testing and Certification (IEE Wiring Regulations, 17th edition)
by Brian Scaddan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good simple book, 29 Oct. 2012
Anyone talking the course should purchase this book. Explains the procedures and methods simply and includes most material required. It's easy to use and find the information you require quickly

S-Boston pocket hand warmer - Standard
S-Boston pocket hand warmer - Standard
Offered by Pinetree

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 Oct. 2012
Got this product as it doesn't require any replacement parts just needs filling up. Lasts as long as it says it should and keeps hands really warm on those cold days. My only criticism is found it difficult to start it off if already outside. I just start it off before I leave the house now and wait for it to warm up a little first and its great. Still worth the full stars despite this and the ability to turn it off is an excellent feature.

Salter 1036 Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale - Black
Salter 1036 Slim Design Electronic Platform Kitchen Scale - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really handy product, 29 Oct. 2012
Purchased these for my wife as she started baking and really enjoys it. All the features are great and its really good for measuring volumes of liquids in all scales. It's small and compact and so can be left on the kitchen side not taking up any space. Would recommend this to everyone

Olympus Li-42B Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
Olympus Li-42B Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 29 Oct. 2012
Purchased this as a spare battery for our camera whilst on our holidays. Works good and would recommend this product for others

Faringdon 11cm Terracotta Garlic Roaster
Faringdon 11cm Terracotta Garlic Roaster

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 Oct. 2012
Works a treat and produces roasted garlic as required. The only thing I have found is the temperature on the instructions is slightly out and it works better set higher and have it in the oven slightly longer than stated.