Profile for CatMad JoJo > Reviews

Content by CatMad JoJo

CatMad JoJo "CatMad JoJo" (Devon, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Flower Ring (1 of the selection shown)
Flower Ring (1 of the selection shown)
Offered by libbyshouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty for little ones, 20 Dec. 2014
Great idea as one size fits many little fingers. I have yet to give this to my granddaughter but am sure she will love it. Have to say I feel it may not be the hardest wearing piece of jewellery, but time will tell.

Orange Tree Toys Pink Mouse Bracelet
Orange Tree Toys Pink Mouse Bracelet
Offered by Jack and Molly's Trading Co.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok..., 30 Nov. 2014
While this bracelet is pretty enough for a little girl I was more than a little underwhelmed with it. It arrived well packed & without delay though.

Bob: No Ordinary Cat
Bob: No Ordinary Cat
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars No ordinary story!, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bob: No Ordinary Cat (Paperback)
I greatly enjoyed this book, which made me laugh and cry as well as leaving me with a warm glow... ... ... just as all good animal stories should!!

A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 25 Feb. 2014

I'm A Stranger Here Myself
I'm A Stranger Here Myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Another delightful book from Deric Longden, 25 Feb. 2014
As I've said on all my reviews on Deric Longden's book I love them. In fact I'd go as far to say they are among my favourite ever reads. His sense of humour and the touching ways he has at looking at life, people and animals is so warm and sincere. I should imagine he was the nicest man and would have loved to have met him - I'm certainly very sad to learn of his death - what a loss he is to so many.

Enough To Make A Cat Laugh

Lost For Words [DVD] [1998]
Lost For Words [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Pete Postlethwaite

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost for Words, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lost For Words [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
I'm lost for words as this is one of my all time favourite books bought to life in film. I have loved ALL of the wonderful Deric Longden books and wish they would make his others into films too - if they did I'd definitely buy all of them. How sad I am that Deric is not with us any longer - a true master of the written word, now all captured into this wonderful film.

Mens Leather Wallets FOSSIL MEN SLM TRANSIT INT COMBI DRK BROWN ML296259201
Mens Leather Wallets FOSSIL MEN SLM TRANSIT INT COMBI DRK BROWN ML296259201

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wallet, 25 Feb. 2014
I think this wallet was of good quality and design. It made a lovely present for my son at Christmas as it is stylish and nicely thought out. The contents are kept secure by the triple fold and there is a good selection of pockets. My son seems to very happy anyway with this. It arrived in a nice box, which made gift giving that bit more special.

Artificial Silk Snowdrop Flowers Bunch White Silk 23cm long (5 Bunches)
Artificial Silk Snowdrop Flowers Bunch White Silk 23cm long (5 Bunches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful snowdrops, 25 Feb. 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by these artificial snowdrops, which were very good value. They look very realistic and have nice dark green leaves. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7