Profile for Tinky-Doodah > Reviews

Content by Tinky-Doodah

Tinky-Doodah (UK)

Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery For Nikon EN-EL12 Digital Camera Battery

2.0 out of 5 stars not really an EN EL12..., 17 Jun. 2015
Bought as replacement for EN EL12 battery for a Nikon Coolpix S6300, but it doesn't fit! It's too slim for the retaining latch to hold the battery in, therefore it doesn't charge and so is not a suitable replacement at all!

Contacted Amazon support who issued an immediate refund - great customer service as usual.

Duracell take note: this is not really an EN EL12 compatible battery!!

Summerbee Sea Buckthorn Cream 60mls
Summerbee Sea Buckthorn Cream 60mls
Offered by Summerbee Products

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing I've found for Rosacea yet!, 9 Aug. 2014
I rarely write a review on Amazon but felt I had to for this fabulous product! Having had a major rosacea flare up, I turned to the internet in desperation as the prescription cream I had wasn't doing much of a job - my nose was really sore. Anyway, I thought I'd give Sea Buckthorn a go as by this stage How much worse could my nose look?
WOW!!! Why haven't I heard of this product before? Why don't pharmacists stock it?? Within a few hours, the pain from my very pustular nose had reduced and within 2 days the redness had also noticeably reduced! Sorted!!
I'm still using the cream as prevention now, it's rich enough to moisturise and seems to have the added bonus of repairing damage and promoting healing.
I cannot rate this product highly enough, and will be buying it again when the current jar runs out!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Summerbee :o)

Rick Stein's India
Rick Stein's India
by Rick Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars Rick Stein's India - book, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Rick Stein's India (Hardcover)
I saw the program and bought the book!

Not dissapointed at all. It's my first RS book, and would happliy buy more - it's laid out very well, has easy to follow instructions and some fab photography.

Cameron Gourmet Mini indoor or outdoor Food and Fish Smoker
Cameron Gourmet Mini indoor or outdoor Food and Fish Smoker
Offered by Garden Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars mini stove top smoker, 23 Oct. 2013
Excellent product and just the right size for cooking for one or two people.

Supplied with three samples of wood chips - as you only use a small amount per 'smoke' these will last a very long time.
Smoker has been used on a gas hob, so took on a rather blackened look on the outside after only a couple of uses, but this seems perfectly reasonable and does not detract from function.

Have tried chicken (very juicy), salmon (yum!) and king prawns (very yum!!) and all turned out wonderful. You are left with an interesting smell in the kitchen for a day or so after use though...

CSI New York: Complete Season 8 [DVD]
CSI New York: Complete Season 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise

5.0 out of 5 stars CSI NY series 8, 23 Oct. 2013
What's not to like? I've already got series 1 to 7, and am now waiting for series 9 (the last one - ever!) to be released!
IMO, the best of the CSI franchises :o)