Profile for Tanny > Reviews

Content by Tanny

Tanny

Game of Thrones Poster Daenerys Targaryen (61cm x 91,5cm)
Game of Thrones Poster Daenerys Targaryen (61cm x 91,5cm)
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it for a friend who couldn't be more in love with it, 23 Oct 2014
Bought it for a friend who couldn't be more in love with it! Quick delivery too. :)

Wuthering Heights (Penguin Classics)
Wuthering Heights (Penguin Classics)
by Emily Bronte

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure., 8 Mar 2014
I love the Bronte sisters' works but compared to all of my classmates who read this with me during A-level English, I didn't enjoy it too much.
Maybe it was because I had to analyse the novel in-depth so that made me despise it sometimes. However, the literary devices used by Emily are absolutely great. There are many fantastic quotes in that book - it's worth a read.

A Streetcar Named Desire (Modern Classics (Penguin))(Play edition)
A Streetcar Named Desire (Modern Classics (Penguin))(Play edition)
by Tennessee Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 8 Mar 2014
I bought this for A-level English Lang & Lit so I'd say I'm rating it for the content as opposed to the physical product. It's an excellent read.

Rescue Remedy Spray 20ml
Rescue Remedy Spray 20ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for me; sorely disappointed., 8 Mar 2014
I read a lot of reviews before deciding to buy this product.
I initially decided to buy it after reading about how it helped with nerves for driving. Then I found out it helped with sleeping problems which was the deciding factor in the end since I've been struggling to sleep properly.
It doesn't work for me...at all. I don't know if I'm using it at the wrong moment or if it was indeed just a placebo effect for those who live by this. My mum even used it for her sleeping problems but she too told me it didn't work.

I'll keep using the product but in regards to initial impressions, I'm not impressed.

Rescue Chewing Gum 37g
Rescue Chewing Gum 37g

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it's just me..., 8 Mar 2014
I was slightly skeptical about getting this as people said it didn't work anywhere near as well as the drops/spray but I gave them a ago. I feel like they don't work at all. The taste isn't so unpleasant but it's not the nicest tasting gum. It's tolerable however it does not work for me. Slightly disappointed.

Official Xbox 360 Wired Gamepad - Black (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wired Gamepad - Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by The Tech Lodge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great controller., 28 Feb 2014
I much prefer the wired controller to the wireless ones simply because it doesn't have the bulky battery pack at the bag which feels slightly uncomfortable at times.
The wired controller feels much better in comparison and the wire is rather long for those who would worry about how far back they can sit with it.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360)
Offered by 666 Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good., 28 Feb 2014
I'll admit, I wasn't too keen on AC3. In fact, I ended up trading it in soon after I had bought it. So when I heard that ACIV was going to be about pirates, I lost all faith in Ubisoft.
Being a loyal fan from the very first game, I decided to give this game a go and try it. It restored my faith in Ubisoft, I have to say.
The story wasn't as strong as I would've liked and the modern day Abstergo parts were strange to get used to, but all in all, the characters were memorable and the locations were beautiful. Not to mention the crisp and clear blue sea you spent most of the game travelling on.
Though a lot of the missions got repetitive i.e. eavesdrop ones, there was a lovely blend of stealth and fun which I didn't expect to see.

I would definitely recommend this game.

New Official Speedythings ® HYBRID STAND Pink-Yellow-Red WALLET FLIP LEATHER CASE COVER FOR Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 + FREE Screen Protector
Offered by Dealbustersuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and handy., 28 Feb 2014
The colours are lovely; exactly as they appear in the picture. Phone fits perfectly and the rubber case on the inside isn't glued completely so there's room to hold the phone nicely as you type.

Only slight issue is that dirt builds up fast. I don't tend to use my phone as much as everyone else around me and even so, it got dirty in a few months. However, it is not too noticeable and product is still fine.

Would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly., 28 Feb 2014
I received the wrong item in the post (microUSB) but a quick email to the seller did the trick. They sent the correct product very quickly and according to my mother (who I bought it for), it charges really well.
Much better than the one we wasted our money on locally.

Would recommend. Good price, nice-looking product!