Profile for Daz > Reviews

Celicious Fit-In Dedicated Car Suction Mount Holder for Nokia Lumia 925
Celicious Fit-In Dedicated Car Suction Mount Holder for Nokia Lumia 925
Offered by TechDecor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 19 Mar 2014
Very pleased with the product, it is easy to fit onto the windscreen and is very stable and easy to adjust in any direction so the phone is at the right angle while you drive. I agree with another reviewer who uses a protective case, it doors make it a little more difficult to get the phone in and out, but there is a knack to it and it isn't a problem.

Window Squeegee Glass Cleaning Wiper Rubber Blade Shower Screen Washer
Window Squeegee Glass Cleaning Wiper Rubber Blade Shower Screen Washer
Offered by Simple DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and the price, wow!, 24 Jan 2014
Bought this to keep the shower glass thing clean. It's great no effort at all and the glass is dry. In the winter when the bathroom windows get steamed up it also works a treat on them.

Sequence Board Game
Sequence Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple game, hours of fun, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sequence Board Game (Toy)
All the other reviews have explained how to play so I won't bother. My daughter and I play this most nights, she is 9. Good value for money for the time we have spent playing. The board, chips and cards are all good quality, so I thoroughly recommend this to anyone of any age.

Tedim Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad/iPhone/Tablet/Smartphone (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value as and last well, 20 Oct 2013
Use them on my nexus 7, they are very good and last better than other ones I have used. You can get ones that look very similar for a pound or so less and they may be in packs of 10 or more but they are not as good as these. My daughter is using one on her Acer Iconia and is getting on fine. I'm sure they will wear out as the other brands have done, so I shall order some more while they are still available.

Metalock Metalock Coil Combination Lock 180 cm x 10 mm
Metalock Metalock Coil Combination Lock 180 cm x 10 mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Bike not stolen yet!, 10 July 2013
Quick delivery as always. The lock itself is fine and is a good length and sturdy, but the fixing ring that is supplied so it can be clipped onto the bike frame is very poor quality. When fixing the ring to my bike frame the screw went through the thin plastic of the ring, making it unusable. It is not a big deal as the lock coils nice and tight at the moment so I just coil it round the frame (like I used to when I was a kid).

MOFRED® 6 Pack Screen Protector Value Pack For Nexus 7 Tablet with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadn't bothered, 20 Feb 2013
Pack of six, within 20 minutes they were all in the bin. I found it impossible to get them onto the screen without dust behind. Glad I bought the cover at the same time (see my review, the cover is great), it meant I didn't really need these.

GREAT DEALS, 5X different colors Pack of five, High Quality HQ, HIGH CAPACITIVE STYLUS TOUCH PENS FOR IPAD 1, IPAD 2 New Apple iPad & iPad 3, ipad 4, ipad mini, Apple iPhone 5 5th 5G, IPHONE 4 4S, IPHONE 3GS, IPOD TOUCH 3 - IPOD TOUCH 4, SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 10.1 SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 - SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 i9100, SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 - HTC, Tablet pc, Asus Tablets, Advent, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry Playbook & Phones, Smart phones, Android, Mobile Phones, PC, Nokia, LG, Sony Ericsson, Nexus and all other Capacitive Screens Devices - Universal Stylus Touchscreen pens
Offered by Great Deals on Click Sales UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as was hoped, 20 Feb 2013
Speed of delivery was great. My order was for a pack of 5, but I got a pack of 8, which at first I thought was good.
But, these stylus have a smooth sort of rubber, so when using them to scroll down the screen they lose grip or something, so instead of smooth scrolling of the page, they keep clicking on things as you try to scroll down, this is very annoying and makes you press harder on the screen. The stylus I got with my More fed case has a slightly stickier rubber feel and this works beautifully.
I will only use these if that one breaks.

Black Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) Case Cover (Second Updated Version of Case) - Retail Packed Executive Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012 Model) - (8GB,16GB,32GB Wi-Fi or 32GB 3G HSPA+) + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Feb 2013
Case arrived same day as the Nexus. Easy to use, closing the cover to send the nexus to sleep is great and it wakes up again when you open it. Very nice look and feel to the case, for under a tenner you can't go wrong. The stylus is great too, the one problem I have is sliding it into the elastic collar on the side, that's more to do with my fat fingers I should think.

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable value, 12 Feb 2013
I have usually bought the cheap in ear headphones from Tesco (other supermarkets do stock, but I live nearer to Tesco). I saw these were only a couple of quid more and wow, the sound is so much better. They come with three ear sizes so should be fine for most people.

The Samsara Project
The Samsara Project

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 7 Nov 2012
I've read a few Ripper fiction books now and this one comes from a whole new angle. A read of the sample was enough to have me hooked. It is a book that was difficult to put down as you are eager for the next twist or turn. It's not a complex plot to follow and goes along at a good pace.
For under a pound you can't go wrong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3