Profile for Bvs > Reviews

Content by Bvs

Bvs

7dayshop Sport V4.0+EDR Bluetooth Wireless Sport Stereo Earbuds Headphones Headset with Mic - Funk Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2year+ Experience, 13 Nov. 2012
I don't where to start with these headphones... This is the first time I have made a review about anything ever (at least I think I havn't), but these headphones were worth the change in that.

I bought these headphones after seeing a bluetooth headset advert over 2 years ago (I think they were new to the market back then as bluetooth headphones were expensive back then). These were the cheapest headsets I could find (compared to others around £75+ ish) so was hesitant about buying it at the time, as they shockingly went for around the same price as they are now.

They are simple to use, hold the middle button till it flashes red/blue to enable sync and connect. It will always remember the last device it connected to so you don't have to reconnect them all the time, just turn them on. You don't even need to look for the light as it makes a beep sound when pressed, so you can sync them to your device whilst wearing them.

Only reason I'm writing this is because after 2years+, today my headphones broke. The left side of speakers don't work. I always liked that the headphones were clean and had no company logo on it whatsoever until today, when I thought I'd never be able to track them down again online...

This headphone is the best product I have ever bought online and am happy to say I'll be buying them again tomorrow :D