Profile for Trish > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bagbase Tri-Fold Sports Wallet - Red
Bagbase Tri-Fold Sports Wallet - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet, 24 April 2013
Perfect for what I wanted and that was a slim compact wallet that would take no space in my bag.

Compact five alarm and countdown pill reminder
Compact five alarm and countdown pill reminder
Offered by iAuctionShop Ltd
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pill Reminder, 24 April 2013
Brilliant little gadget. The batteries last what seems like for ever - several months, and it is so reliable. It has taken all the worry away from taking the medication I have to have daily. Well worth the money which was very little for a super product.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Matress, 24 April 2013
I thought I was getting something that was medium firm, but it was way too firm for me. Also with a bad back, turning over on something that 'gives' so much, makes turning over difficult, made my back worse. Then also it was not soft enough for my bad hip to sink into - I gave it to a family member who had the same problem, I guess memory foam is not for us. Anyway the price was good so if you don't have the problems I do then it would be ok.

Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Olympus 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Price: 42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Binoculars, 24 April 2013
Great great binoculars. So steady, no difficulty focusing, and really the best binoculars for the price that are available in my opinion.

WHITE ROTARY GRATER WITH STAINLESS STEEL DRUM
WHITE ROTARY GRATER WITH STAINLESS STEEL DRUM
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 2.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Grater, 24 April 2013
Its not strong as I hoped and I think it would break quite easily and I thought it would do the large flakes, but it does not and then I am frightened to grate to turn the handle incase it snaps and its simply easier to do it the old fashioned way. Well it was cheap and I guess you get what you pay for. Its ok for small amounts of softer cheese.

Pocket Calorie Counter: The Little Book That Measures and Counts Your Portions Too
by Carolyn Humphries
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Calorie Counter, 24 April 2013
I find the fact that I have to keep looking at the front to descover what size portion the calories are for, a bit annoying so I actually use another one a lot of the time, but this has a lot of items that others dont have so in that respect its good.

Sony NWZE474 8GB MP3 Walkman Player - Pink
Sony NWZE474 8GB MP3 Walkman Player - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Walkman, 24 April 2013
I had the old version for years until the battery finally died on me. For someone who only wants to listen to the music its perfect. It plays for hours and the sound is wonderful - you can adjust it to what you want, I like more bass and so have it that way. The price is wonderful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2013 10:32 PM BST

Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Kitchen Knife.
Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Kitchen Knife.
Offered by SM Direct
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Knife, 24 April 2013
I love this knife, my old one gor thrown away accidently with the rubbish. I love it because it does no slip and is so sharp,and slices tomatoes like a dream - the best knife ever.

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (2012 Version)
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (2012 Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever, 24 April 2013
The first time I head Matt Cardle sing this I thought it was lovely. I think its the best ever version of the song.

Crosby Classics
Crosby Classics
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep Puprle, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Crosby Classics (Audio CD)
I bought this for the song Deep Purple, my mother who has dementia, suddenly quoted this recently, when I mentioned my father who died 13 years ago, I looked it up on the internet wondering what she was quoting. The words were written in the early 30's and mean a lot to me, speaking of the love she has for my father.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3