Profile for Trish > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
What a Friend We Have in Jesus
What a Friend We Have in Jesus

5.0 out of 5 stars Alan Jackson - Gospel Music, 5 Feb. 2016
I love his gospel music, its great.

16 Colour Direct Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement For Epson Expression Home XP102, XP202, XP212, XP215, XP205, XP30, XP302, XP305, XP312, XP315 XP402, XP412, XP415, XP405 XP405WH , EXPRESSION HOME XP-225 XP-322 XP-325 XP-422 XP-425 Printers 3 Black 3 Cyan 3 Magenta 3 Yellow 18XL
Offered by Colour Direct

SLIGHT SECOND King 4.5 Tog Pure White Microfibre Cover Hollowfibre Filled Duvet
SLIGHT SECOND King 4.5 Tog Pure White Microfibre Cover Hollowfibre Filled Duvet
Offered by Lancashire Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Lancashire Duvets, 16 April 2015
Its the second one I have bought, best duvet ever, light in weight, does the job. The first one I bought was for winter, this one is for summer. The winter one is marvelous, its so light but after a minutes the warmth just envelopes you. The summer one also good, once again light but keeps you comfortably warm.

Calorie Counter (Collins)
Calorie Counter (Collins)
by Collins Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Collins Calorie Counter, 16 April 2015
This is the best calorie counter I have ever had. I like all the 'basic' food calories shown as I do most of my own cooking. Also I can get calories by the weight - not by a serving, after all who knows what a serving is, we each have different ideas. Its well laid out and concise. Great for me. It might not suit someone who likes product calories for different biscuits or cakes etc. But I feel you can get that from the package. Ten out of Ten .

SLIGHT SECOND King 10.5 Tog Pure White Microfibre Cover Hollowfibre Filled Duvet
Offered by Lancashire Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Second King Duvet Cover, 13 Jan. 2015
I read previous reviews about the duvet, as I was sceptical about 'Seconds' - they usually are more 'Thirds'. But not this one. It received good reviews so I took a chance and ordered it. VERY HAPPY. I searched for the flaw that would make it a second,it was a struggle but finally I found it. Where the long lines of sewing are running down the duvet to give it the quilted padded look, I found two lines which did not quite reach the edging seam, not even sure that's a flaw. I found no marks, no stains, so for me, well, that's it, I have seen worse on 'Firsts' if that's the right terminology. So what I have is a super soft warm Duvet at a great price. Great buy.

Regatta Women's Joelle III Waterproof Jacket
Regatta Women's Joelle III Waterproof Jacket
Price: £33.80 - £36.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Jacket, 29 Aug. 2014
I really love this jacket. I was a bit worried about size, I wanted something that fitted well. As an older woman - 69, I like a bit of room for something warm underneath. I looked at the size table and after reading comments from other people who had bought the jacket, I got a size 20. I was worried it would be too big, arms too long, but its not, it is just perfect. slightly loose, so I can put a warm item of clothing underneath. I was very happy with the price, the jacket is really good quality. A great buy.

BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK MICRO USB CABLE / DATA CABLE / PC CABLE / TRANSFER CABLE / CHARGE CABLE BY CELLAPOD CASES

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 July 2014
This does not fit a blackberry playbook. The fitting is the wrong size.

6 x Ladies / Women 100% Nylon Knee High Pop Socks with Comfort TopHosiery Size:One Size: Regular Exact Colour:Black Appearance:15 Denier Appearance
Offered by SMG UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop Stockings with Comfort Tops., 30 May 2014
I am very happy with them, lovely wide tops, which are great for my 70 year old legs, but I guess younger women would love them too, we all need to be comfortable. They also stay in place and don't fall down, a big plus.

Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Eyelet Curtains, 66x72In - Red
Catherine Lansfield Canterbury Eyelet Curtains, 66x72In - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury Floral Red and Cream Curtains., 30 May 2014
Love them. They are so pretty and bright and look a treat in my bedroom. The cream colour is deeper than the picture conveys, and I would say the flowers are a mixture from soft reds to light pinks as you can see in the picture. I also bought some pink artificial peonies and put them on the window ledge, I got that idea from the flowers they have in the advert, the peonies look lovely, and that just topped the room off beautifully. Some have commented the curtains are thin, yes, but what do you expect for that great price. They iron beautifully, and hang beautifully also, I don't suppose you will want them there in 5 years, so at that price, you could buy something else. Very happy with my buy.

R.BAWA. PACK OF 5. Purple Wallet Leather Case for SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360 + 2 Stylus Pens + 2 Screen Protectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Y Leather case., 30 May 2014
I love it, fits perfectly over my smart phone. Also the little touch screen 'thingys' are great. I have old arthritic fingers and they do the job my fingers can't. I use the big one not the little one, and I just hook it on the back edge on the case like a clip on pen, the hook on the inside, and it stays like that in my bag, never comes off because the cover, when its closed holds it nicely in place, so for me it was a good buy. I don't use the screen protectors that were also sent, can't figure out how to use them, but also why would I need them when the wallet does the job very well? Great product, love the colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4