Profile for Louis Christodoulou > Reviews

Content by Louis Christod...

Louis Christodoulou "Sound_man" (UK)

The Tea Makers of London Vanilla Organic Rooibos 125 g Caddy
The Tea Makers of London Vanilla Organic Rooibos 125 g Caddy
Offered by The Tea Makers of London
Price: 7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING. Addictively good!, 11 May 2014
Wanting to cut down on caffeine, i thought I'd try this. Its delicious, very easy to drink, and a nicely balanced flavour. The vanilla really works well.

You can leave this and the strainer in the water, it doesn't seem to over brew (steep) like traditional tea may and you can drink away all day. I find you can top it up with water once or twice with enough flavour to enjoy.

I've been using this, top up your cup a little at a time to save it going cold... http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DE8E8BM/ref=oh_details_o02_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Well worth a try.

Kingston Technology  USB 3.0 Media Reader
Kingston Technology USB 3.0 Media Reader
Price: 12.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little card reader for the money, 14 Jan 2014
This is my mobile, take it anywhere reader. I can't really discern any speed difference coming from fast CF cards between this and a more expensive one I use on my desktop.

Does what it says on the tin.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont even think of an alternative !!, 3 April 2007
At first sight [...] seems kind of steep but trust me. Ive looked, you have no chance of getting anything even near to the quality of these for the money. The sattelites are so crisp (specially through optical/coax) and you turn em up, no distortion, turn em up more, your ears hurt and you things fall off the table... still no distortion. Sub has dropped spotlights out of the cieling in the room below !. Gives you that deep bass that you can feel through your body.

As for all the crackles etc. dont worry, seems as if logitech has sorted it all with the latest ones. I got mine in jan and no sign of crackles. Ive had things arcing in my room and no sign of any interfierence. Also, i ran my HDD Archos mp3 player around teh speaker to see if it corrupted the data on the HDD, Nothing ! It dosent seem as powerfull as they make it out to be. What i would watch is the sub actually shaking the pc to the point where the hdd cant read !

There is one bad point and thats the control wire between the sub and control box is quite short (probs to minimise interfearence). So take that into account as the sub is so large its best to decide where to put it before you buy it. One last point would be the positioning of the sub. This thing kicks wherever you put it. But, stick it in a corner and you wont regret it. You can hear the bass evenly around the whole room. Obviously the dynamics of every room are different but honest. Corners work wounders for subs. Also mean its harder to tell where the bass is coming from.

All in all, YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS PURCHASE

Sony MDR-EX71SLW Stereo Earphones - White
Sony MDR-EX71SLW Stereo Earphones - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound, not so amazing wire, 13 Oct 2005
Yes, i said it would not happen but it did. My wire turned to a horrible gungey thing and just flaked off around my neck. But i tell you, these are teh most amazing headphoens youl ever buy. WOW, I was ready to buy another pair but then noticed the Sony MDREX81 on amazon. SO I would recommend you go for these as they "seem" to have much more durable wire. Ive had tehm for 3 days now. But as for the ex71's the sound response is very clear. With punchy bass perfectly good midrange and very clear treble. Im sorry but anybody who says these have muddy bass are not driving them correctly. Despite what others say, ive never lost my buds, NEVER, they are always safely on the headphones. One of my earpieces never failed everything was fine just the wire isulation falling off.