Profile for careyg > Reviews

Content by careyg

careyg

Veroli Women Laptop Bag - Trendy and fashionable ladies messenger bag for 15.6 inches laptop
Offered by LOVARZI

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to expectations, 25 Jan. 2015
Sturdy, roomy, lots of pockets/sections, looks very stylish. And all at a surprisingly low price. What's not to like?

Of Human Bondage (Vintage Classics)
Of Human Bondage (Vintage Classics)
by William Somerset Maugham

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect book?, 10 Jan. 2013
All life (and death) is here. The good, the bad; the wise, the ignorant; the givers and takers. Lessons in living, art, philosophy, religion, endurance, tolerance and love. A book for all men and women. I wish I'd read it sooner, I recommend it without reservation.

Extraordinary Sketchbooks: Inspiring Examples from Artists, Designers, Students and Enthusiasts
by Jane Stobart

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 21 Dec. 2011
I love this book, it's given me so much to think about. I particularly appreciate the variety and range of artists' work shown - from young students through to established names. My sketchbook and the way I put together visual notes has improved no end. I can recommend this to anyone at whatever stage of their artistic development.