Profile for ze fruitbatty > Reviews

ze fruitbatty

Art Women's 753 Paris Black Mary Janes 753 7 UK
Art Women's 753 Paris Black Mary Janes 753 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Quality, 24 Jun 2013
As a 22 year old who can not walk in heels I was a bit apprehensive when I ordered these, however luckily they looked so lovely that I couldn't resist and I'm now so glad to have given in! They are a little big, but still very comfortable (and to be fair this probably has more to do with me having a difficult shoe size than anything else). They're easy to walk in, including over uneven surfaces, and as I walk to work that was quite a big factor for me. They also look like a pair of good quality shoes. Having owned them for a week I can't give any long term promises as to their durability, but so far they look great, feel great and aren't showing any wear.

Misty Mountains
Misty Mountains
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Too short!, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Misty Mountains (MP3 Download)
A pretty epic song, right in line with the film! Gives me goosebumps every time, just such a pity it isn't an hour long.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 27 Feb 2012
This was definitely worth the price value. The gecko is not so large as to be off putting, and the tail swivels easily so when you're not using the hook you can have it flat against the wall as a decoration. The suction cups are very strong, in fact when I tried to move it the first time I had a fight with the wall to get it off! Looks so much nicer than a plain hook would, I recommend this to anyone looking for something to add a quirky touch to a room while still being fully functional and practical.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and Service, 19 Oct 2011
After ordering the shirt arrived in great condition and was very comfortable to wear, exactly what I expected in terms of appearance too. Unfortunately after wearing it once, and the subsequent washing, the picture began to fade a little. After getting in contact with the seller I was assured this is not a common problem and a second shirt was posted to me at no extra cost (and I must point out, was done so on their own initiative, I had not asked for a replacement), which arrived quickly. Overall I can safely say I am extremely impressed with the service, and, not surprisingly, completely in love with the shirt.