Profile for GEMMA > Reviews

by Royal Ballet
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
great little diary

The Faber Pocket Guide to Ballet (Faber Pocket Guides)
The Faber Pocket Guide to Ballet (Faber Pocket Guides)
by Deborah Bull
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab handy guide, 19 Mar 2014
Just what you need if you love watching ballets but would like a bit more insight into the stories etc. As a massive ballet fan this has all the information I need to get the maximum from every show I go too.

Going To Hell (Deluxe Version)
Going To Hell (Deluxe Version)
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 19 Mar 2014
Although the first album is the better of the two, this is still worth purchasing. Think it generally sounds heavier and Taylors vocals are excellent,unike some female vocalists who front rock bands. Its lyrical content is good and personally I think it was worth the long wait. Definately one for your cd collection !!!!

JML Belvia Shapewear Slimming Shorts (Medium, Black)
JML Belvia Shapewear Slimming Shorts (Medium, Black)
Offered by JML Direct
Price: 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to shout about, 16 Mar 2014
I was impressed by the fit , and the fabric was nice and soft. Although they did make some difference to my shape the effect didnt live up to my own expectations. However to be fair the improvement did make me feel more confident. Good for those special occasions when you just want to look that bit more slender. Overall rating is the product is fair but nothing to shout about.

Easy Does It [Explicit]
Easy Does It [Explicit]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Nov 2013
Wildstreet brings back to heavy metal something lacking since the early 90's. Although basic in lyrical content its everything you want from music of this genre. Happy, kick ass rock and roll, Having seen the video I know it comes across as a bit stereotypical, semi naked girls etc. But its just a fun song and as a female I take no offence.

Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike "Secu City" Front Dynamo Reflector Halogen Light
Sport DirectTM Bicycle Bike "Secu City" Front Dynamo Reflector Halogen Light
Offered by Sports4ever
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars too much hassle, 15 Jun 2013
The light looks great but just would not fit my bike. I purchased a special bracket to help but after hours of trying gave up !!!! Unfortunately, think modern bikes and dynamos just dont go. Ended up throwing it in the bin and replacing it for a headlight i knew would fit.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great light, 15 Jun 2013
This is my forth front light, in as many months. Bought some cheaper lights that either just broke or just didnt give me the visability I wanted. However this light is great , its very powerful and at last I get the clear night vision I was looking for. The battery pack fitted onto my bike easily as did the actual light, although slightly worried to whether an O ring (for the light), and the velcro for the battery pack will really be that secure. Only time will tell on that one. So my overall first impression is positive although some reservations about the fittings.

THREE PACKS of Gold Spot Mint Blast Breath Fresh Spray 11ml
THREE PACKS of Gold Spot Mint Blast Breath Fresh Spray 11ml
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 7.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, 16 May 2013
The product is nice and compact and tastes ok. However the freshness doesnt seem to last that long but i suppose its handy after eating , drinking etc and that cigarette if you smoke. Especially if you work with the general public.

Exorex Lotion 250ml
Exorex Lotion 250ml
Offered by i-Pharmacy
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoping !!, 16 May 2013
I purchased this product as nothing my Gp gave me seemed to work. Although its only been a week my skin texture and the way it looks has definately improved Im really hoping that with constant use my psorasis will really improve. The major difference at the moment is the lack of irritation with itching but im also bathing regularly in dead sea salt which i purchased at the same time.
Everyone re-acts differently to treatments available but I would suggest giving this one a go !!!!!!

Elements Sterling Silver R714C 58 Ladies' Clear Cubic Zirconia Channel Set Ring - Size Large
Price: 20.96

5.0 out of 5 stars nice !!!!, 16 May 2013
The ring is really nice, fits perfectly. Arrived well packaged and in a good quality ring case. The ring itself is great to look at , nothing too over the top which makes it ideal to wear for all occasions. Will definately use supplier again although i did find their ring sizing a little confusing. Otherwise no complaints

Page: 1 | 2