Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Listen with Prime Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for amanda > Reviews

Content by amanda

amanda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
At Their Very Best
At Their Very Best
Offered by musicMagpie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 May 2016
This review is from: At Their Very Best (Audio CD)
Bought for a present for my Aunt who loves brass bands and this was well received she loves it.

Keel Toys 25 cm Scottie with Coat
Keel Toys 25 cm Scottie with Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 May 2016
Bought for a present for my Aunt who loves scotty dogs she loves it and has called it Monty.

Reebok Studio Pump 25th Slv Womens Fitness/Aerobics Trainers Size UK 7.5
Reebok Studio Pump 25th Slv Womens Fitness/Aerobics Trainers Size UK 7.5

5.0 out of 5 stars I do like these trainers they are so light on my feet ..., 15 May 2016
I do like these trainers they are so light on my feet and look good when I go to the Healthy Living Class I attend.

Whistling Kettle Stove Top 2.2 L ENAMEL / Stainless Steel VINTAGE INDUCTION Strawberry

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Kettle it looks lovely and must be saving ..., 15 May 2016
I love this Kettle it looks lovely and must be saving me money on my electric bill I just wish the whistle was a bit louder but still is a great kettle.

SUDS-ONLINE Cooker Hood Carbon Grease Filter Complete Kit for Siemens Complete Kitchen Extractor Fan Vent
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the Carbon grease cooker hood filter it does ..., 15 May 2016
Very pleased with the Carbon grease cooker hood filter it does work and I am pleased it it also fire proof.

2x Avon Sleeptherapy Goodnight Pillow Mist
2x Avon Sleeptherapy Goodnight Pillow Mist
Offered by Beauty 1st (Dispatched Next Working Day)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2016
I am still using this pillow mist spray I like to spray it all over the bedding smells lovely.

L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter - 7 ml, Midnight Blue
L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter - 7 ml, Midnight Blue
Offered by Direct Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2016
Love this only tried once but just what I wanted.

Honeymoon
Honeymoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2016
This review is from: Honeymoon (Audio CD)
I always appreciate Lana Del Rey's music not just for the lyrics but the music is so classic.

B.U.L ® Mens Extrem Hot Thermal Underwear Set Long Sleeve Vest & Long Johns Suitable for Winter, Outdoor Work, Travel, Camping & Ski Wear Size S-XL (X-Large, Blue)
Offered by CLASSIQUE FASHIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2016
My partner loves these thermal leggings and long sleeved vest he wants some in black now.

Oral-B Pro 650 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Black (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2016
My partner loves this Oral-B tooth brush and especially as it is black.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11