Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for R. J. Macleod > Reviews

Content by R. J. Macleod

R. J. Macleod "mental_rachel" (Scotland)

Meaneor Women's Courtney Burnout Hooded Pullover Fleece Long Sleeve Sweatshirt (18, Black and Purple)
Offered by ACEVOG FASHION

3.0 out of 5 stars Oddly shaped jumper, 8 Feb. 2016
The fit was good at the shoulders, chest and arms but the main body of the jumper was really baggy and oddly shaped. It's a good quality fabric and I liked the colour but had to ask my Mum to alter it so that it was at least somewhat flattering.

FDM Unisex Plain Original Hooded Sweatshirt / Hoodie (300 GSM) (L) (Charcoal)
FDM Unisex Plain Original Hooded Sweatshirt / Hoodie (300 GSM) (L) (Charcoal)
Offered by COOZO

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, bad sizing!, 24 Jan. 2016
The quality of the sweatshirt was really good but the sizing is way off. I originally ordered a large as I'm usually a size 16 but that was out of stock and would be available for about a month so I said I'd try an XL. Well, my dad is now wearing it as it was huge! I'm sure even the large would have been too big. Lesson learned!

Fruit Of The Loom Ladies/Womens Lady-Fit Valueweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt (XL) (Heather Grey)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 16 July 2015
Fits perfectly. The colour is slightly lighter in real life. Good quality fabric too.

Dumb
Dumb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song by a great singer!, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Dumb (MP3 Download)
Very clever lyrics and a great catchy tune. Tich's voice has a lovely velvety quality. I've had this song on repeat for days now!

Kick it Up!: Adding Spice to Your Scrapbook Layouts
Kick it Up!: Adding Spice to Your Scrapbook Layouts
by Greta Hammond

5.0 out of 5 stars Kicking with Spice!, 15 Oct. 2011
Fantastic book that gives you so many layouts and certainly makes you think about how to add that special something to your own layouts. Lots of different ideas that can eaisly be tailored to suit your photos. I'm so glad I bought this book as I'm sure I will be referring to it again and again. A must-have for all scrapbook enthusiasts.

Hollywood
Hollywood

5.0 out of 5 stars Hollywood is calling..., 15 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Hollywood (MP3 Download)
I absolutely love this song. Catchy melody and as usual Michael gives us flawless vocals. I can listen to it on repeat for hours and still want to listen to it again. If any Michael Buble fans haven't checked out the video for this song yet, I would suggest they do as it is a cracker!

WII REMOTE DUAL BATTERY CHARGER + 2 BATTERIES
WII REMOTE DUAL BATTERY CHARGER + 2 BATTERIES
Offered by yao wei ke ji

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid This Product!, 2 May 2010
Having read the mixed reviews I decided to take a chance and purchase this charging station. Big mistake! Not only did the charge only last about two hours, one of my remotes is now wrecked. It won't even connect to the Wii with normal batteries.

Even though this is an inexpensive mistake (if my remote can be re-synced), I would urge other customers to avoid this product at all costs.

New International Track & Field (Nintendo DS)
New International Track & Field (Nintendo DS)
Offered by media-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars And The Gold Medal Goes To...., 10 Mar. 2010
I bought this game without too many expectations but I can honestly say it is one of the best games I've played. There are loads of sports to master and the more you do, the more you want to try! My favourites so far are the long jump, vault and springboard but I've only reached level three. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. The characters really add an extra fun element to this game. I especially like Ashley who has a very funky afro!

The multi-player mode seemed to be rather slow on single-card play but still very enjoyable.

I would recommend this game to everyone. Although children might find some of the sports harder to master than others, practising just makes it more fun!

I Heart New York (I Heart Series, Book 1)
I Heart New York (I Heart Series, Book 1)
by Lindsey Kelk

5.0 out of 5 stars Look out New York!, 25 July 2009
I absolutely love this book! Lindsey Kelk is a genius! The story has everything a girl could want to read about - boys, shopping, New York, friends and fueds! I've never been to New York but the descriptions really make the book come alive and I almost booked a holiday as soon as I had finished reading it!

Can't wait to read 'I Heart Hollywood' and 'I Heart Paris' next year. Hopefully I'll make it to New York one day!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2010 12:23 PM BST

Dream for an Insomniac [1996] [DVD]
Dream for an Insomniac [1996] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ione Skye
Offered by UclickWeDeliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 26 July 2007
I bought this without really knowing the story because it was so cheap. It is a fantastic film and I would reccommend it anyone who likes a rom-com. Ione Skye plays the lead character in a quirky way but brings so much to the part. There is a fair amount of comedy in this film which adds to its appeal. I won't go into too much detail of the storyline as it will spoil it but it is a great movie.