Profile for Bell > Reviews

Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Black
Offered by Venture Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Love thus film could watch it again and again

Supreme Wax 400ml Light
Supreme Wax 400ml Light
Offered by H.A.PATINAS

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really good stuff although I would say it was more clear ..., 9 July 2014
This review is from: Supreme Wax 400ml Light
This is really good stuff although I would say it was more clear than light . Leave the wood looking and feeling smooth (depending on the Finnish of your wood obviously.) which was great for me as my table has a natural finish

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Great item my daughter was made up. How it plays I will never know sorry

Achieving Your Assessment and Quality Assurance Units (Taqa) (Further Education and Skills)
by Ann Gravells

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest price I could find which great., 9 July 2014
I needed this for the assessor course I was doing. Only used a small portion of the book but in the future I will use it again . Cheapest price I could find which great.

LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Xbox 360)
LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Xbox 360)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item just the game my daughter was looking for, 9 July 2014
Great item just the game my daughter was looking for. What it's like to play I don't know and probably never will haha.

Romeo and Juliet (2009 edition): Oxford School Shakespeare
Romeo and Juliet (2009 edition): Oxford School Shakespeare
by William Shakespeare

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item. Nothing bad to say about it price ..., 9 July 2014
Great item. Nothing bad to say about it price ok delivery good. Only very small thing I would say is it looks more teal colour when it's up close as I did think it looked a bit dark in the photo but it's not its fine.