Profile for Elizabeth Sydenham > Reviews

MENS BRACES TOMMY WALSH DESIGN from M.K.TOOLS
MENS BRACES TOMMY WALSH DESIGN from M.K.TOOLS
Offered by IDEAL SAFETY AND LEISURE

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay clipped braces!, 18 July 2015
Excellent! These braces keep my husband's jeans up and have never become unclipped.

Steiff 28cm Lotte Teddy Bear Star Fairy in Suitcase (White)
Steiff 28cm Lotte Teddy Bear Star Fairy in Suitcase (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute. Purchased for granddaughter. I preferred the ..., 3 Nov. 2014
Very cute. Purchased for granddaughter. I preferred the ballerina one, but that is now retired.

CozyCoverUp® for KENWOOD Food Mixers Pink Cupcakes 100% cotton Handmade in the UK (KMIX)
Offered by CoolCozyCovers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 28 July 2014
Really pretty, arrived on time and well priced.

Crocs CrocsLights Butterfly, Girls' Clogs, Pink (Neon Magenta/Carnation), 10 UK Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter happy, 10 Mar. 2014
These Crocs are very girly and are really good. They light up when the child walks, and flash spectacularly when my granddaughter is skipping along. A really big hit!

Circulon 4-Piece Infinite Cookware Set
Circulon 4-Piece Infinite Cookware Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pans, 10 Mar. 2014
Just what I needed for my new induction hob. The pans are a good size, and I particularly like the extra hand grip on the big pan as they are heavy pans and not easy to handle when full.

15 Litre Plastic Swing Bin Teal - Made in UK
15 Litre Plastic Swing Bin Teal - Made in UK
Offered by dreamlandvalue

5.0 out of 5 stars neat little bin, 10 Mar. 2014
Just what I needed, a small bin that would fit under my sink. Unfortunately the lid won't go under, but that is not a problem. The bin fits nicely and I can empty it daily. No room in my kitchen for a free standing bin. All the bins for sale in stores near me were far too big.

A Week in Winter
A Week in Winter
by Maeve Binchy

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gentle read, the last Maeve Binchy, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: A Week in Winter (Hardcover)
Just a lovely collection of stories about ordinary and not so ordinary people, all connected with a stay in an Irish guest house. This book is recommended for anyone who likes a gentle read with no nasty gratuitous violence, suitable for daughters or grandmothers. Maeve Binchy really had such a great way of spinning a tale, I will miss her books.

A World Overturned: A Burmese Childhood 1933-1947
A World Overturned: A Burmese Childhood 1933-1947
by Maureen Baird-Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, I could not put this book down!, 13 Feb. 2013
I read an article in the Telegraph about this lady and her amazing childhood in Burma and was pleased to find her book on Amazon. She had a hard but very interesting life, very sad in many ways, but with a happy outcome. It makes for a really good read, I could not put the book down, had to read on until the end. Much fiction could not be more compelling. I thoroughly recommend this book, particularly with what is going on in Burma/Myanmar at the present time.

" Fabulous And 50 " Handmade Birthday Card - GO28
" Fabulous And 50 " Handmade Birthday Card - GO28

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 29 July 2012
I had been looking for a suitable card for some time, and was delighted with this card. It also arrived really well packed and on time.

World Atlas: Paperback Edition
World Atlas: Paperback Edition
by Collins Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, a lightweight World Atlas, 10 April 2011
I needed a world atlas for my 88 year old mother who was anxious to see where things were happening in the world. Her arthritic hands are not able to support the usual heavy atlases and this one is perfect for her. It has everything she needs and at a really good price.

Page: 1 | 2