ARRAY(0xa4d0fc84)

Avery Infinity Waste Bin with Removable Rim - Dark Gray/White
Avery Infinity Waste Bin with Removable Rim - Dark Gray/White
Price: 9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 2 Feb 2013
Really handy to fit in smaller spaces. I have quite a small kitchen and a conventional bin was out of the question. This fits up against one of the cupboards next to the back door, so is out of the way. Could have done with a lid to be completely perfect. But I knew it didn't have a lid when I bought it so I've not taken any stars away for that.

Dream Bag's Baby Sleeping Bag Cup Cake Traveller - Size3 (18-36m) / 2.5tog
Dream Bag's Baby Sleeping Bag Cup Cake Traveller - Size3 (18-36m) / 2.5tog
Offered by MyLittleMonsta
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag, 2 Feb 2013
This is so handy. Usually we had to unzip the bottom of the sleeping bag in order to strap our little girl into the car seat, but this has useful little slits to put the strap through so there's no need for an extra blanket around her legs. The removable arms are great too and easy to use. Sis in law says she wished she knew about this a year ago when she needed it! Nice and padded too, really cozy.

P'kolino Furniture Little Reader (Purple)
P'kolino Furniture Little Reader (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little chair, 2 Feb 2013
My 21 month old little girl LOVES this! She's very adventurous, but the chair is sturdy enough so that it doesn't topple over while she climbs all over it and sits on the arms or the back! Surprisingly, noting the material, it's very easy to clean and comes up like new. Worth the extra money.

Baby Polar Gear Booster Seat
Baby Polar Gear Booster Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Oct 2012
This is so handy. My 18 month old just won't eat her dinner if she's sat on your knee rather than her highchair. Which is obviously fine at home where her highchair is, but not when we are visiting family and friends! This has made things much easier, it's very light, easy to set up and put away, and makes my daughter feel like a big girl as she can sit at the table with us.