Profile for michelle hinton > Reviews

Content by michelle hinton

michelle hinton

Dirty Old Man (A True Story)
Dirty Old Man (A True Story)

4.0 out of 5 stars Dirty old man., 22 Feb 2014
Interesting read, glad moll made it through in the end. Wish her all the luck for the future. Brilliant read.

Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them
Girl A: The truth about the Rochdale sex ring by the victim who stopped them

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 1 Dec 2013
Could not put it down. It's angering to think those monsters got away with it for so long because of the poor work of the social services & police.

My James
My James

5.0 out of 5 stars My James by Ralph Bulger, Rosie Dunn, 24 May 2013
This review is from: My James (Kindle Edition)
Excellent read. Ralph tells a harrowing story which is hard to put down. Such a sad & sickening story but the closeness & hard work from all the Bulger family fills you with hope. The boys should have never been released into society. An excellent book that all should read to show that there is hope at the end of the tunnel. Ralph & Jimmy have succeeded to continue their good work in the name of James. Truly inspiring read.

Stolen Girl - I was an innocent schoolgirl. I was targeted, raped and abused by a gang of sadistic men. But that was just the beginning…this is my terrifying true story

5.0 out of 5 stars Stolen Girl by Katie Taylor, 11 Feb 2013
This book is excellent and truly inspiring. I couldn't put this book down and read it in 2 days. The life that Katie lead was one that no child or human being should ever have to live. The thing's they did to her were horrifying. It was nice knowing she finally got the support and help needed especially her father. This book will give hope to other victims to show they beat these monsters. I recommend this book to everyone, it is a sad but truly amazing story.

Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage
Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful by Katie piper, 9 Feb 2013
Truly inspiring,uplifting story. An excellent read recommend to all. Katie piper should be very proud of telling her amazing story which shows there is always light at the end of the tunnel if you believe in it. Well done Katie, an excellent book.

Chloe Sims: The Only Way is Up - My Story
Chloe Sims: The Only Way is Up - My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Chloe Sims: The only way is- My story by Chloe Sims, 1 Jan 2013
Very interesting and inspiring book. Will be interesting to know if Mr steamship was worth waiting for. A brilliant read, couldn't put it down.