Profile for PollyP > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vans Men's Copeland Black/Red/White Trainer VEM8YW3 9 UK
Vans Men's Copeland Black/Red/White Trainer VEM8YW3 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sneaker Vans Copeland (Apparel)
These trainers were an absolute bargain! My son is a huge Vans fan and won't wear anything else so to find a pair at such a bargain price was brilliant - thank you Amazon. My son is over the moon with his new trainers! They are a good fit and well made - well worth the money and I would definitely recommend them.

St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion 240ml
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion 240ml
Offered by ach cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value!, 19 May 2013
I have used this product for years and I believe it is one of the best fake tans on the market! Couldn't believe the price of this company though, what an amazing saving compared to the highstreet (half the price!). I have never found it this cheap - amazing value, I am very pleased! Delivered quickly too. Would recommend this company and I will definitely be ordering again!

Gradual by St Tropez Everyday Body Moisturizer Light/Medium 200ml
Gradual by St Tropez Everyday Body Moisturizer Light/Medium 200ml
Offered by Haircare Clearance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 19 May 2013
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it! She uses it to keep her tan topped up so she only uses it after she has a tan so I am not sure what it is like used on skin without a tan. Very quick delivery and slightly cheaper than the highstreet!

Retainer Brite Cleaning Tablets - 96 Tablet Pack - 3 Months Supply
Retainer Brite Cleaning Tablets - 96 Tablet Pack - 3 Months Supply
Offered by Sharp Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to ensure you always have as supply!, 19 May 2013
The tablets arrived quickly and they were priced well. My dentist was a lot more expensive and only sold much smaller packs. Being able to buy this large pack at such a reasonable price means that we will always have the tablets when we need them. Would recommend this supplier.

Bizet: Carmen
Bizet: Carmen

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving and uplifting!, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Bizet: Carmen (Audio CD)
A wonderful recording of Bizet's Carmen. I had just been to see it at the theatre and came straight home and ordered the CD and I have been playing it over and over since. It is great to play if you are home alone or on a quiet night with a glass of wine sitting in a comfy chair - thoroughly recommend!

Spartacus: Rebellion: (Spartacus 2)
Spartacus: Rebellion: (Spartacus 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 25 April 2013
Having read the first Spartacus book by Ben Kane I just had to immediately read book 2 and I was not disappointed! As with the first book there is a great mix of real history and fiction. You really feel that you get to know and understand all the characters and I found myself desperately wanting things to turn out differently for Spartacus et al even though history had already written that ending! A great action adventure with many ups and downs and a must for anyone with a fascination of the Romans and Roman history; you will not be disappointed!

le breve Graze Men's Jacket Black/Black Large
le breve Graze Men's Jacket Black/Black Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value jacket!, 22 Feb 2013
I was extremely pleased when I received this jacket. I had been looking for a jacket just like this one on the High Street but had not found one. It was for my son who was very specific about the style that he wanted and this jacket fitted the description. It was very reasonably priced for the quality and my son was over the moon with it and hasn't left if off since. My son is quite a stocky build and he wanted it to go over a suit because he is in 6th form at school. We ordered a large and it goes over the suit perfectly. He can also wear it with a sweatshirt underneath. Well worth the price, and I would have paid full price for it! Fast delivery and a super jacket, I am extremely happy!

32nd® Sparkle Rose Clear case cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 + screen protector and cleaning cloth - Pink
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars A very blingy case!, 9 Feb 2013
Bought this for my daughter for christmas and it looks really super on her phone. Product took a long time to arrive and eventually arrived after christmas and that would be my only complaint. I think it was the postal system over the busy christmas period and the company were very apologetic and sent some extra screen protectors and a cleaning cloth. They kept in constant touch until I received the product. It was just one of those things and my daughter was pleased with the extra gift after christmas! A few of the stones have come off but I expected that because the phone is constantly in and out of her pocket but it hasn't affected the overall look of the case. To be honest I expected more to come off and they haven't! All in all a very girly case which I would recommend!

16" Retro Purple & Pink Lava Lamp Light - Novelty Mood Lighting Gadget
16" Retro Purple & Pink Lava Lamp Light - Novelty Mood Lighting Gadget

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lava lamp!, 9 Feb 2013
This is a lovely lava lamp. It is a good size and looks really great when it is alight. It arrived in good time and was well packaged. I thought it was a great price for the size as you can't often find a good size lava lamp in the shops. Would recommend!

My Girl/My Girl 2 [DVD]
My Girl/My Girl 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dan Aykroyd
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value set!, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Girl/My Girl 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my daughter. She has asked for 'My Girl' and was pleased to find this double DVD with 'My Girl 2' on it as well. Excellent value for money, arrived quickly and my daughter was very pleased with it - especially with the extra film too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4