Profile for PollyP > Reviews

Ricci Ricci For Women by Nina Ricci Shower Gel 200ml
Ricci Ricci For Women by Nina Ricci Shower Gel 200ml
Price: 11.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shower gel, 7 Feb 2014
I love this perfume and finding the shower gel to match was amazing; it makes the perfume last so much longer! A really amazing price too and it arrived very quickly. One very satisfied customer!

Magoo 011 Monkey Nuts Magnetic Tax Disc Holder
Magoo 011 Monkey Nuts Magnetic Tax Disc Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun tax disc holder!, 2 Jan 2014
This is a great, fun product which my son enjoyed receiving as a stocking filler this Christmas. It came quickly after ordering and it is of an excellent quality and easy to use. My son has just got his first car which we have been tidying up and this is a great accessory, would thoroughly recommend. in fact I have bought the ladybird for my own car!

Pyramid Insect Repellent - 100% Deet 120ml One Size
Pyramid Insect Repellent - 100% Deet 120ml One Size
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A great repellent!, 22 Sep 2013
This repellent is amazing! The whole family has used it throughout the summer for different trips and holidays abroad and in this country and no one has been bitten! It is priced well too, slightly under some of the High Street brands but having tried them too I think this one is far more effective and I thoroughly recommend it!

Xpel Mosquito & Insect Repellent Wipes 25pack
Xpel Mosquito & Insect Repellent Wipes 25pack
Offered by Bellaella-co-uk
Price: 3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective pack of repellent wipes, 22 Sep 2013
Bought these to take on holiday as my son always get covered in bites, even when no one else gets bitten. He often reacts badly to the bites so I was keen to stop him being bitten. He used these wipes everyday and did not get bitten once! I would definitely recommend the wipes to anyone. He also took them with him to a festival in the summer and didn't get bitten there either.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Leopard Print Textured Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S2 SII i9100 (GALAXY S2 SII i9100, Pink - Purple - Black)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice funky case, 22 Sep 2013
My daughter wanted this case and is very pleased with it. The pattern and colour is excellent and it arrived extremely quickly which was great and the price was very reasonable. The reason for 4 stars is that the pattern is starting to wear off around the corners already but it is constantly being brought in and out of her pocket or bag so I expect that is to be expected.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful applicator!, 17 July 2013
For the price this tan applicator is great. I achieved a great even tan by using it but I did use quite an expensive make of fake tan (not the same make as the applicator, although I have not tried this make and don't know what it is like). I found the applicator to be a great purchase!

Egyptian Cleopatra Ladies Fancy Dress Costume Size:Large - UK 18-20
Egyptian Cleopatra Ladies Fancy Dress Costume Size:Large - UK 18-20
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store
Price: 23.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume!, 17 July 2013
A good costume which was reasonably priced compared to some. It looks good and could be adapted to create other costumes too. I would definitely size up if you don't want it too clingy though.

Euphoric Clubland
Euphoric Clubland
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A good trip down memory lane!, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Euphoric Clubland (Audio CD)
A great CD and I recognised almost all of the songs on it which sometimes on compilations I don't! I would recommend if you enjoy 90's music or were in the clubs at that time and would like a blast from the past!

Nike Club Team Sports Bag - 48x23x24cm, Black (Black/White)
Nike Club Team Sports Bag - 48x23x24cm, Black (Black/White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sports bag!, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Nike Club Team Sports Bag (Sports)
This is a small bag but adequate for popping to the gym. It will hold gym clothes, towel and water. Purchased for my husband and he was very pleased with it.

Lola Rose 'Christine' Shadow Quartzite Heart Necklace with an Adjustable Love Knot Fastening

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace!, 17 July 2013
A really lovely necklace at an amazing price. It is a pretty grey that goes with lots of things across all seasons and I was extremely pleased with it. Cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else, very pleased with purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4