Profile for N. Robertson > Reviews

Content by N. Robertson

N. Robertson (UK)

Tigerbox Black Leather Pouch Cover Case with Pull-Tab For HTC One SV Mobile Phone
Offered by Accessoryworld
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, 6 Feb 2014
the dye in the pouch stained my white phone case. it has frayed around the edges. spend more money and buy a better one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, 6 Feb 2014
You have to try this. It is delicious. Drizzle over salad or add to a pasta dish for extra flavour. This is the best balsamic dressing I have ever tried (but the Oak Aged one is dreadful so make sure you order the right one!)

Integral 8GB Xpression Puzzle USB Flash Drive
Integral 8GB Xpression Puzzle USB Flash Drive
Price: 5.72

5.0 out of 5 stars not that puzzling, 6 Feb 2014
I bought this puzzle for my wife. She likes puzzles.

The packaging was sufficient for our needs and the delivery was prompt. The puzzle isn't that complicated to be honest, when you pull off the one end there is a USB connector, which fits into the USB slot on a computer and allows you to store things.

At present it still works.

LEGO Technic 8070: Supercar
LEGO Technic 8070: Supercar
Offered by Funtoys
Price: 174.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 13 July 2012
This review is from: LEGO Technic 8070: Supercar (Toy)
this is an excellent product, which, as with all lego products, comes with a superb set of step by step instructions. my 9 yr old lad put it together by himself but he is an experienced lego builder. I would expect most 9-10 yr olds with lego in their blood would be able to assemble this, although attention to detail is the key.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ah, the good life., 10 Jan 2010
I bought one of these off Amazon before Christmas and it had over 200 5 star reviews, so I have no idea where all that excellent feedback has gone. This machine is great, the bread tastes fantastic, it is really easy to use and to clean and it hardly makes a sound while it's working. We set it up every night, set the (easy to use) timer and we wake up in the morning to fabulous fresh bread. The instruction book contains plenty of good bread recipes so you don't need to rush out and buy a seperate bread book, although you may eventually get fed up of the 70 or 80 recipes for bread AND CAKES (oh yeah baby, it bakes cake too) in there I suppose. You really should buy one of these for your home, it hasn't made a bad loaf yet for us and it costs us less than 40p for the ingredients for most loaves (we use Allinsons strong white or wholemeal flour and sachets of dried active yeast), the other ingredients will already be in your cupboard unless you live in a house with no salt, sugar, butter (or cooking oil which I find makes it taste even better) or water...in which case you probably don't have electricity either and you'll need some of that to make it work!
It is a great gadget, the kids love filling it up and we all love eating it's bread. Go on, treat yourself, you won't regret it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2010 8:36 AM GMT

The Logo Board Game
The Logo Board Game
Offered by The Global Trader
Price: 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great family fun, 10 Jan 2010
This review is from: The Logo Board Game (Toy)
This was perfect for our recent christmas gathering and it was amazing just how much the brands and logo's have burrowed in to our minds and rooted themselves firmly! We've played it a few times already and aren't getting bored yet. Good in teams, good for just the two of us, not too long to play but long enough to get you interested, I can't think of a board game that I've enjoyed more in the last few years. I would caution against playing it with children, there is nothing offensive, rude or dangerous, they just probably won't know the answers to questions such as "what flavour of bisto is in an orange packet". If, like us, you have your parents over every so often and you fancy doing something different to watching the television once the kids have gone to bed, buy this game, it'll be fun.