Profile for Ms. L. B. Jenkins > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. B. Jenkins

Ms. L. B. Jenkins "Lynne BJ" (Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
The Legendary Magic Oven Glove Hot Surface Handler (PAIR) - Cook, Adjust, Repair & Work Safely with the glove that can withstand temperatures of up to 540°F
Offered by Grendle_Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PROTECTION., 29 Jan. 2016
TERRIFIC. A friend of mine got these and recommended them to me. They are brilliant. Ultra simple to use. Great protection without being too bulky or clumsy to handle.

Smiffy's Glamorous Wavy Wig - Blonde, Long
Smiffy's Glamorous Wavy Wig - Blonde, Long
Offered by Wild Nights

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT NEW LOOK, 29 Jan. 2016
Bit itchy, to be expected. Looked great. Bought this for a specific look for a birthday celebration.

HP ePrint
HP ePrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peazy, 21 Jan. 2016
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
So easy and convenient to use.and I am by no net an expert in this field.

Amazon for Tablets
Amazon for Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Best by far!!, 25 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Amazon for Tablets (App)
Purchased for a friend when she saw mine. I got mine after another friend recommended it. I love it love it love it. Best tablet by far.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars All round fantastic buy!, 30 July 2015
The Kindle Fire was recommended by a friend after my other tablet broke. I am blown away by it. Sooo much easier to use than the other one I had. A brilliant screen Crystal clear great sound an all round fantastic buy. I am able to do so many things with it. Have watched movies, Am an avid reader so just love being able to read lengthy volumes without having my wrists and fingers aching. Simple to access the internet, read my emails, order goods online etc.Thinking of I love my desktop pc and my laptop but can see that I will be using them less and less. I could go on and on. If you are thinking of purchasing the Kindle Fire, stop thinking and get ordering!!

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

5.0 out of 5 stars simple to use, 28 July 2015
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
Great service would have missed brilliant show without this. Very simple to use, took seconds only to set up n I,m no whizz on computers.

BBC Media Player
BBC Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars easy easy!!, 28 July 2015
This review is from: BBC Media Player (App)
Great service. Used for first time found it really simple to use

Rain on the Dead (Sean Dillon Series, Book 21)
Rain on the Dead (Sean Dillon Series, Book 21)
by Jack Higgins

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT THRILLER, 6 July 2015
NOT READ A SEAN DILLON BOOK, BY JACK HIGGINS FOR QUITE A WHILE, DIDN'T REALISE HOW MUCH I HAD MISSED. I WAS GREAT TO CATCH UP. ANY READER WHO ENJOYS A GOOD THRILLER CAN'T GO WRONG WITH JACK HIGGINS.

Obsession in Death
Obsession in Death
by J. D. Robb

5.0 out of 5 stars MORE PLEASE!!, 6 July 2015
This review is from: Obsession in Death (Hardcover)
WHAT CAN I SAY - ANOTHER INCREDIBLE BOOK FROM J.D.ROBB AND THE 'IN DEATH' SERIES. THESE CHARACTERS ARE SO WELL DEPICTED THAT THEY HAVE BECOME FRIENDS! I MISS THEM WHEN WAITING FOR A NEW BOOK. I HAVE OWN THEM ALL AND HAVE READ MOST OF THEM MORE THAN ONCE. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH.

Smiffy's Gloves, White, Short
Smiffy's Gloves, White, Short
Offered by ALADDIN'S CAVE

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT MY BEST BUY EVER, 6 July 2015
NOT IMPRESSED WITH THESE GLOVES, MY OWN FAULT PROBABLY. ENDED UP PAYING FAR TOO MUCH AS I WANTED THEM QUICKLY AND PAID FOR EXPRESS POSTAGE. WHEN THEY ARRIVED AND THEY WERE NYLON I REALISED THAT I NEEDN'T HAVE BOTHERED. FINE FOR THE INTENDED USE (DRESS UP ETC) IF GETTING FREE/LOW POSTAGE BUT OTHER THAN THAT READ DESCRIPTION CLEARLY.

Page: 1 | 2