ARRAY(0x9416bb64)

Profile for Love to read > Reviews

Content by Love to read

Love to read "kiwitea" (London, England)

Healer, the
Healer, the
by Sharon Sala

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing, 27 July 2008
I am so sorry that I bought this book, I wish that I had waited and loaned it from either the library, or a friend. It read as if it was a reprint and/or came across rehashed and rushed. I want to care about the characters - I didn't. I want to be involved and engaged - I wasn't. Sorry, but I will be crossing Sharon Sala off my authors list. Too many disappointing reads in a row, and this one sealed the deal for me.

Accidentally Yours
Accidentally Yours
by Susan Mallery

4.0 out of 5 stars Way better than expected, 27 July 2008
I really like this book! I have read Susan Mallery before and her books have been okay, nothing fantastic, and some a bit better than others. This book, however, is a stand out for me. The story sounds contrived on the back cover but is just much better than it sounds. There are some very poignant moments and I was so engaged and connected to the characters. Usually kids are kind of cardboard characters and although Cody starts out a bit that way, he sure doesn't finish that way. I will be expecting more from Susan Mallery in the future that's for certain! Enjoy.

Kiss and Tell
Kiss and Tell
by Cherry Adair
Price: 4.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Great light read, 6 Jan 2001
I am a great fan of romance with a little action. This filled the bill. Really enjoyed it and a great to pass a spare couple of hours. My only critique would be that Marnie's brothers were introduced so late - can't wait for their books - and there's FOUR of them!!! I am also greatly anticipating her next book, excerpt contained in back. This is the first Cherry Adair I have read and she is very reminiscent of Linda Howard, who is one of my fav authors.