Profile for TwinkleToes > Reviews

Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Raspberry
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best travel mug, 21 July 2012
This mug is the best, it doesn't leak (I've owned it for 2 years and it's been in and out of the dishwasher all that time and still no change) It's ended up upside down (full) in my large hand bag many times and never a problem. Drinks stay hot for about 3hrs, then gradually cool so it's still warm after that. I dislike drinking from plastic but this texture of spout is fine. The button is easy to use and drink comes out at a good rate, no gushes or trickles, it's just right. Good size and well designed shape to hold.
It is expensive, but you get what you pay for and it lasts ages. Well worth it. What a great product.

Karina Home 150cm x 90cm Heat Resistant Cream Table Protector
Karina Home 150cm x 90cm Heat Resistant Cream Table Protector
Offered by Karina Home
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 9 April 2012
Arrived quickly, slightly padded but not too thick, perfect. measured/cut accurately to size, went straight on table the day it arrived, the plasticky smell disappeared quickly. Used with a wipeable tablecloth on top this is a good product for protecting our table from 5 year olds and hot plates.

Karrimor Women's Bodmin Mid II Weathertite Walking Boot
Karrimor Women's Bodmin Mid II Weathertite Walking Boot
Price: 29.95 - 39.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Great walking boot, 9 April 2012
These boots are lightweight and comfortable from day 1, bargain price for a good brand. I like the amount if padding around the ankle- well shaoed, supportive and comfy and not too bulky. They are a wide/short fit and work well for me with a pair of walking socks.

Reef Women's Reef Storm Boot
Reef Women's Reef Storm Boot
Price: 75.42 - 75.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly sized boot - fit is small, 2 Mar 2012
These are lovely looking boots, almost like a smarter version of an Ugg boot style. Unfortunately I had to return the boots as the fit is very small - the Calf size is average, (the style of the boot is a smarter slim cut look but can easily be pulled onto the leg) but it is the footbed that is a problem: the 7 felt more like a 6, and my toes were pressing up against the soft front of the toe area, which felt uncomfortable, did not look good and would have ruined the boots had I 'worn them in'. I am on the smaller side of a 7 and sometimes opt for a 6.5, so these really ran small. I would suggest ordering up a size to get the correct fit.

Ricosta Kids Shari Sandal
Ricosta Kids Shari Sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Sandal for narrow feet, 11 Aug 2011
Great quality sandal, the footbed of these shoes is well cushioned and slender making it great for slim or narrow feet. I couldn't find decent adjustable sandals for my daughter, even at Clarks and other independent higher end shoe shops - shoes are not something I like to scrimp on, though I love a bargain so the [] for these make them a steal. My daughter has a narrow 'd/e' width fitting and was told by a 'boutique' kids shoe fitter that this Ricosta brand is good for slimmer fittings (She also said 'Buckle My Shoe' is a good narrower fitting brand which also turned out to be good advice) I have since bought both brand shoes for her and have been impressed with the fit and quality.
These sandals are very adjustable though and this particular style could also suit a wider foot. The sole is flexible, The colour is a lovely deep raspberry pink with pretty understated flowers. My daughter loves them, she says they are very comfortable, they fit very well and are a bargain at this price. They shipped very quickly in just 2 days, I would highly recommend!

Swatch Ladies Color The Sky Multicolour Dial Watch
Swatch Ladies Color The Sky Multicolour Dial Watch
Offered by TforTime
Price: 38.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 8 Aug 2011
Very nice bright watch, as nice as the photo, great bright rainbow colours. This casual watch looks good with everything, is large enough to read clearly and be modern looking, but not too oversized or chunky that it gets in the way when putting on tops or coats over my arm.
Comfy plastic strap. The ticking sound is loud but I only notice it occasionally and it's not loud enough to bother me.
I've had many compliments about it from adults and children when wearing this, it's a great watch, I love it!

Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Nitty Gritty Head Lice Metal Comb
Offered by Medideals
Price: 7.18

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 30 Mar 2011
This comb is great, gets all the little critters out in fewer goes than other combs. Definitely recommend, well worth the money!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong little magnets, 8 Mar 2011
These small magnets are strong, they hold up to about 5 or 6 pieces of A4 paper well on the fridge and my whiteboard at work. Great bright bold colours. Will be buying more!

Ciroa Miniamo Brights Set of Four Blue Measuring Cups
Ciroa Miniamo Brights Set of Four Blue Measuring Cups

5.0 out of 5 stars True American sized cups, 8 Mar 2011
Took me ages to find accurate American sized cup measures. These are perfect for my American recipes and now everything we make and bake turn out well, thanks to the accurate measures. US, Australian and UK cup measures are different so if you have American recipes these are accurate. I couldn't find them anywhere else- Thank you amazon for coming to the rescue again! Lovely bright blue, feel well made and clean up beautifully after being in the dishwasher. So pleased with these that I bought the spoon measure set in the same design

INTERLOCKING SHOE ORGANIZER/SHOE RACK for 16 PAIRS
INTERLOCKING SHOE ORGANIZER/SHOE RACK for 16 PAIRS
Offered by Electro World
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe storage, 8 Mar 2011
Excellent storage, this can be configured to many shapes and sizes, I have bought 2 sets of this product, and still think it was money well spent. One set sits 8 tall x 2 wide, and the other more of a square 4x4, and provides plenty of storage in our awkward understair cupboard. It would fit any space as it is so flexible. You can snap together the corner clips very easily and build it to your requirements. The space for shoes is large and fits boots and pairs of men's chunky walking boot type trainers. We fit up to 4 pairs of children's shoes in each section too. It's very stable once firmly clicked into place and the Walls of each section are a wipe clean durable plastic- perfect for the purpose, strong, lightweight but easy to keep clean. I am also using some for handbag storage at the bottom of the wardrobe too, there is plenty of space in each cubby hole even for big bags. It may not be suitable if the whole unit needs to be moved around often as the corners can pop apart if not snapped in tight enough, but we only discovered this when the gas man needed to read the meter the unit was in front of. The weight of the contents meant the unit started to come apart, but that was our fault for needing to drag it sideways, but it might be useful to know if you plan on putting it somewhere it needs to be shifted. We even have some in our bathroom cupboard to store bottles etc, Overall, Love this storage solution and would highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2