Profile for snoopy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
5 Star Noticeboard with Fixings and Aluminium Trim W900xH600mm Blue
5 Star Noticeboard with Fixings and Aluminium Trim W900xH600mm Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good notice board., 14 Aug. 2014
Does what it says on the box. It's what you expect and is as described.
Really great if your a bit scatty like me and need to pin your work load or bills etc
Good product. I would recommend.

Toast Tong
Toast Tong
Offered by Sands Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful invention. Value for money., 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Toast Tong (Kitchen & Home)
Love theses so much I bought 2 one for a friend. When visiting her and she makes toast or pitta bread I always freak watching her with a metal knife in the toaster....arrrhhhhh!! Nooooo!!!
Buy one of these and problem solved. Great price, quick delivery. Simple and fit for purpose.
I have had one previously for about 5 years, the exact same one. It's still going strong. I only bought another because I was buying one for my friend and thought might as well.
You will not be disappointed. I highly recommend.

Black & Decker Pd1200-GB 12 V Flexi Vac Cordless Dustbuster
Black & Decker Pd1200-GB 12 V Flexi Vac Cordless Dustbuster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Hoover., 14 Aug. 2014
I debated whether to buy this for some time. I have small children and inevitably lots to clean up. I also have osteo arthritis of the spine so getting the main Hoover out all the time is a real pain, literally,
This little machine is a god send, really. It's easy to use. When you first receive this there is some charge on it, so I tried it and was a bit rubbish. Then I charged it all night as you are suppose to and it was great!! Love it. Also when you get the plug there are 2 connections and at first i thought there was some mistake. But the little carpet sweeper attachment is also chargeable. How very cool I thought. It works like a little angel. I hope it's performance lasts. I can't comment on the longevity as I've only used this about 4 times. I will write an update on this.
If your hesitating, don't. It's a little diamond.

X LARGE PURPLE AUBERGINE FAUX FUR THROW MINK BLANKET 200X240 CM SOFA BED EXTR...
Offered by clickntrade-ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 16 July 2014
This is wonderful value for money. Good size, it fits my king size bed perfectly and the colour is a lovely deep purple.
I am a bit fussy but I can't fault this.
You won't regret buying this. In fact I bought thus in February and I forgot to write a review. Only remembered because I'm just about to buy another.... Excellent

iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
Offered by Electro World

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap for a reason, 10 May 2014
I waited for these for so long i ended up calling amazon to find out what was happening. They arrived eventually…4-5 weeks later and i wish i hadn't bothered, they are rubbish. They do not remain on and flick up and the edges.
My advise is don't bother!!!

Miele Power Plus S5211 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2200 Watt, Obsidian Black

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent vaccum cleaner, 27 Jan. 2014
After much research on vacuum cleaners i think i choose the right one. This is lovely and I've only had to use it on the lowest setting so far….its quiet too. i have osteoarthritis of the spine so it was a big deal for me choosing the right hoover as i didn't want to be bending down too much and for the machine not to be too heavy. I am not disappointed. The telescopic tube is a god send to me as i dreaded hoovering as my back would kill me after. This moves, slides across the floor. I have wooden floors and carpet and it dealt with both beautifully. I am a little weary when items have great reviews as it doesn't always work out that way but this time it did. So, if like me your a bit fussy and you want to buy something that i will actually work then this is for you. I am very particular with what i buy, i must admit and i do drive myself crazy at time but do not hesitate. This is worth the money and I'm sure it will last, but time will tell of cause. I have every faith that it will. Genuinely give this 5 stars. Just one last thing, the tools are in the hoover if you wonder like me where they(are) were. Thanks and happy hoovering.

Abode Pro+ Detergent Steam Mop, 1500 Watt, Black
Abode Pro+ Detergent Steam Mop, 1500 Watt, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for me, 17 Jan. 2014
The seller is very on the ball and was very quick in replying to my concerns. I bought this on the back of great reviews but it really didn't work for me it just moves the dirt around. I found that very annoying and returned this and got a refund. I recommend this seller though, good communication and understanding. But I'm afraid i can't recommend the steam mop…such a shame..sorry abode.

Gummistiefel Repton Wellington mit rutschfester Sohle grün Grün/Schwarz Größe 8
Gummistiefel Repton Wellington mit rutschfester Sohle grün Grün/Schwarz Größe 8
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

4.0 out of 5 stars wellie boots, 17 Jan. 2014
These are your standard wellie boots..nothing fancy but they do the job. I only need this occasional for the garden and its ok for that. For the price there great.

Vax C89-P7-B Power 7 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P7-B Power 7 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 17 Jan. 2014
This is rubbish…low suction, heavy, and generally a waste of money. My old hoover is better than this and that an antique. Would not recommend .

Preparation H 3 Way Action Clear Gel for Sore Skin 50g
Preparation H 3 Way Action Clear Gel for Sore Skin 50g

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 17 Jan. 2014
This is the best for shrinking and soothing.
I highly recommend and I've tried a few that were prescribed but i find this the best all rounder.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6