Profile for snoopy > Reviews

Content by snoopy

snoopy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
X LARGE PURPLE AUBERGINE FAUX FUR THROW MINK BLANKET 200X240 CM SOFA BED EXTR...
Offered by Top-deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 16 July 2014
This is wonderful value for money. Good size, it fits my king size bed perfectly and the colour is a lovely deep purple.
I am a bit fussy but I can't fault this.
You won't regret buying this. In fact I bought thus in February and I forgot to write a review. Only remembered because I'm just about to buy another.... Excellent

iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
Offered by SHINE_UMBRELLA

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap for a reason, 10 May 2014
I waited for these for so long i ended up calling amazon to find out what was happening. They arrived eventually…4-5 weeks later and i wish i hadn't bothered, they are rubbish. They do not remain on and flick up and the edges.
My advise is don't bother!!!

Miele Power Plus S5211 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 2200 Watt, Obsidian Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent vaccum cleaner, 27 Jan 2014
After much research on vacuum cleaners i think i choose the right one. This is lovely and I've only had to use it on the lowest setting so far….its quiet too. i have osteoarthritis of the spine so it was a big deal for me choosing the right hoover as i didn't want to be bending down too much and for the machine not to be too heavy. I am not disappointed. The telescopic tube is a god send to me as i dreaded hoovering as my back would kill me after. This moves, slides across the floor. I have wooden floors and carpet and it dealt with both beautifully. I am a little weary when items have great reviews as it doesn't always work out that way but this time it did. So, if like me your a bit fussy and you want to buy something that i will actually work then this is for you. I am very particular with what i buy, i must admit and i do drive myself crazy at time but do not hesitate. This is worth the money and I'm sure it will last, but time will tell of cause. I have every faith that it will. Genuinely give this 5 stars. Just one last thing, the tools are in the hoover if you wonder like me where they(are) were. Thanks and happy hoovering.

Abode Pro+ Detergent Steam Mop, 1500 Watt, Black
Abode Pro+ Detergent Steam Mop, 1500 Watt, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for me, 17 Jan 2014
The seller is very on the ball and was very quick in replying to my concerns. I bought this on the back of great reviews but it really didn't work for me it just moves the dirt around. I found that very annoying and returned this and got a refund. I recommend this seller though, good communication and understanding. But I'm afraid i can't recommend the steam mop…such a shame..sorry abode.

Gummistiefel Repton Wellington mit rutschfester Sohle grün Grün/Schwarz Größe 8
Gummistiefel Repton Wellington mit rutschfester Sohle grün Grün/Schwarz Größe 8

4.0 out of 5 stars wellie boots, 17 Jan 2014
These are your standard wellie boots..nothing fancy but they do the job. I only need this occasional for the garden and its ok for that. For the price there great.

Vax C89-P7-B Power 7 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P7-B Power 7 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 17 Jan 2014
This is rubbish…low suction, heavy, and generally a waste of money. My old hoover is better than this and that an antique. Would not recommend .

Preparation H 3 Way Action Clear Gel for Sore Skin 50g
Preparation H 3 Way Action Clear Gel for Sore Skin 50g

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 17 Jan 2014
This is the best for shrinking and soothing.
I highly recommend and I've tried a few that were prescribed but i find this the best all rounder.

De'Longhi EC820.B Pump Espresso Coffee Machine - Black
De'Longhi EC820.B Pump Espresso Coffee Machine - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother ;-(, 5 Jan 2014
If i could give it no stars i would.
I have had quiet a few coffee machines in my time and i can tell you hand on heart that this machine is not the best.
Very simple to use, a little on the noisy side. If you are making more than one cup of coffee at once then make all the coffees first before you start the steam thingy for the milk as it takes absolute ages to reset itself. Arrrhhhh. Its like watching paint dry. You can let some stream out and this will help to reduce the temperature but it still takes ages. I unfortunately left my iPod next to the coffee machine, when i woke up one morning half asleep i went to make a coffee and water was everywhere, it leaked and destroyed my iPod. I tried to save it but to no avail. Spoke with amazon, who in the past have been very competent but on this occasion couldn't care less and gave me delonghi's number, who i did call and pretty much the same, nobody cares. So I'm down a coffee machine and an iPod. Im not a happy customer and would not recommend this particular machine. Ironically it does make good coffee but be careful and don't do like i did and leave valuable stuff around just in case yours leaks too.
I now need a coffee machine and an iPod… :-((

iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Clear
iPhone 4S / iPhone 4 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Clear
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly 4s, 21 Aug 2013
Does what it's suppose to do. Fits really well. Good price. Unlike a lot of products selling similar products this actually fits.
I must have at least 4 covers in the draw that don't work. This one stays on my phone . It's perfect. I have a iPhone 4S.
Buy it, you won't regret it and 'm very fussy.

Cuisinart CPK17U Multi Temp 1.7 Litre Jug Kettle Brushed Stainless Steel
Cuisinart CPK17U Multi Temp 1.7 Litre Jug Kettle Brushed Stainless Steel

2.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, 26 July 2013
I've had 2 of these kettles. The first one, after 4 months or so started making a very weird crackling sound while i was in the kitchen, i had no clue what it was at first, then i smelt smoke and the kettle which was just plugged in but not actually on started smoking and then a big bang which cut off all the electrics. i called amazon and they replaced it immediately which was in april 2013.
That one (which is the 2nd one) today did exactly the same. Ive been the habit of switching it off since my initial one did that as i precaution.
Amazon will refund me but I'm not happy with this make and thats why i am writing this. Please be careful. They need to review this kettle and sort out what ever problem it has. For a £60 kettle i would expect it to last years.
I will never buy this again. Hopes this helps...turn it off from the mains when your not using it xx :-((

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4