Profile for A. Kendall > Reviews

Content by A. Kendall

A. Kendall (Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
CONNECT-IT USB FAN
CONNECT-IT USB FAN
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me cool in the office this summer, 20 Dec. 2015
This review is from: CONNECT-IT USB FAN (Electronics)
Simple to connect. Quiet to use. Kept me cool in the office this summer.

SanDisk Ultra Android 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card and SD Adapter upto 80 Mbps - Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec. 2015
Received very quickly. Works well. I can't criticise it in any way.

Contec Full-Colour OLED USB Finger Pulse Oximeter & Heart Rate Monitor w/ 24hr Memory, Lanyard, 3pin UK USB Adapter & Full Analysis Software
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 20 Dec. 2015
Excellent piece of kit, but .... the instructions with it are diabolical. The print was so small I couldn't read them even with reading glasses on. The driver was also missing when I tried to connect it to the computer. I downloaded a pdf version of the instructions which I was able to enlarge to read (even though they are written in Chinglsh). I found the driver on the internet.

The reports generated seem very detailed. I was interested in this for being able to record the pulse wave pattern, which is saved as a .csv file. Having had a problem with missing hearbeats the wave file reveals quite a lot. It's something to take to the doctors for them to interpret. With this I can record what is happening at the time I am ill rather than having an ECG 2 months later. It's just a shame about the instructions, but it's worth working past that if you can.

Perixx DX-1000XL, Gaming Mouse Pad - 400x320x3mm Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special Treated Textured Weave
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Arrived safely without any dog ears and hardly moves, even in an intense gaming session.

D-Link DHP-309AV 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Adapter Starter Kit
D-Link DHP-309AV 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Adapter Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Set up was really easy - just plug in and go, 4 July 2014
I've been using them for a while now to stream Games from my PC upstairs to my laptop downstairs. Although it is not the ideal set up, I am getting 100Mbps and avoiding the slow network stuttering that I was getting over wi-fi, even though I am competing against another two laptops.

Set up was really easy - just plug in and go, although the supplied cables are a bit short if your socket is not next to the computer or the router.

I am considering getting another two, but why should I share my secret?

Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB 3.5 inch SATAIII Hard Drive
Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB 3.5 inch SATAIII Hard Drive
Offered by Inkubus Bargains

1.0 out of 5 stars Unable to rate, 13 Aug. 2013
The first drive sent out was only 1TB. I returned this for the correct 3TB drive which turned out to be dead on arrival. I can say that the Amazon returns service works very well. Didn't want to risk having to send back a third drive so I got a refund instead and will go elsewhere.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2015 10:23 PM BST

Genuine Stihl Round Mowing Line 2.4mm x 87m
Genuine Stihl Round Mowing Line 2.4mm x 87m
Offered by ISE Forest & Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality line, 9 Jun. 2013
Refilled the spool on my strimmer without even making a dent in the roll. It then managed a bit of light strimming with lots of obstacles that normally break the line, but didn't with this line. I have great hopes for some long service in heavy duty strimming.

Deep Black: (Nick Stone Thriller 7)
Deep Black: (Nick Stone Thriller 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid story - sudden ending, 9 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed this book which showed great promise for building a tense finish. Unfortunately the story building stopped towards the end when it could have had a bit more mileage out of it. The end then seems to come very suddenly and Nick doesn't even get to kill the bad guy himself. I would have liked a bit more convincing that the bad guy was really bad, but you don't always have that luxury in life, and you have to take your opportunity when it presents itself. There's plenty of time for recriminations afterwards.

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse
Offered by Seat Reserved

5.0 out of 5 stars Good everyday mouse, 17 April 2013
A basic mouse that takes the everyday knocks in it's stride. The shape suits my hand which makes it very comfortable to use.

iGadgitz Black Genuine Leather Case Cover Holder for HTC Wildfire S Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit of thought has gone into this., 17 April 2013
I don't think it is real leather but fits the phone perfectly. The tab is offset to avoid the headphone socket and does not get in the way when making calls. The volume switch and USB socket are easily accessible.

EDIT: The case is real leather.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5