Profile for CJ > Reviews

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 May 2011
I was a bit dubious about ordering this item, because it was so much cheaper than similar items in the shops. I'm so glad I ordered this item. Why would anyone need to pay £40+ with the big retailers, when this item is just as good, if not better. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product.

Stick Man Book & CD
Stick Man Book & CD
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 24 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Stick Man Book & CD (Audio CD)
My little boy received this as a birthday present. He loves it, it's a lovely story - written like a poem. The CD is really useful too as he loves it being read time and time again, and if you don't feel like reading it for the 1000th time, you can play the CD to read the story instead. The CD also has a song,a game and a read a long track too. Has already given many hours of pleasure. I'm now buying it for a birthday present for my son's classmate. Highly recommended.

3-D Solar System
3-D Solar System

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 10 Aug. 2010
This review is from: 3-D Solar System (Toy)
Bought this for my 4 yr old son who is getting an interest in space, rockets, etc. We all think it's great. Easy to put together and very effective when all the lights are off and it glows in the dark. This is something that will be useful for many years as his learning develops. The only downside is I'm going to have to buy another one for my 8yr old daughter now as she wants one too. Not really a downside though as we all love it. No hesitations in recommending.