Profile for John Fowler > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect
Epson Expression Home XP-312 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi/Epson Connect

5.0 out of 5 stars Printing marvel, 2 May 2014
The printer which was delivered was to replace one which had 'given up the ghost' after 3 years. I wanted a top loader so I could print on 230gsm paper and this one does the trick without a problem. Once I disabled the Epson monitor it copes with compatible cartridges without problems, even when I only replaced one cartridge. Normally you have to replace all of the Epson ones before installing compatibles but this one works fine by 'breaking the rules' a bit. Print quality is good, even on photo reproduction and I have no complaints. Very quiet in operation although a bit slow, even on 'fast copies', but what's a few microseconds between friends? I would recommend this printer to anybody who needs to replace theirs, in fact my wife bought the same model a couple of weeks after me and she finds it an asset in the work she does in her card making where she uses the photo facility more than anything else.

Universal hob Scraper for Ceramic Hobs with Safety Blade Guard, High Quality
Universal hob Scraper for Ceramic Hobs with Safety Blade Guard, High Quality
Offered by Trading Reliably

5.0 out of 5 stars No more dirty hobs, 15 Mar 2014
This was bought to replace the one which ran out of blades and, having difficulty getting replacements, I decided to buy another. The scraper is very robust and the extra pack of 10 blades, I purchased with it, are a good backup. These look easier to replace as the hole arrangement allows many different manufacturer's supplies. I would recommend this to anybody who has a ceramic hob.

Bosch PSR 14.4 Cordless 14.4 Volt Drill/Driver, 1 x NiCD Battery
Bosch PSR 14.4 Cordless 14.4 Volt Drill/Driver, 1 x NiCD Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 15 Mar 2014
This was bought for me as a birthday present and it could not have been a better buy. My old Bosch drill packed up and I was lost without it so this one was purchased for me. The settings on it are far superior than on the old one and the light, so you can see what you are drilling in darker areas, is an added necessity and the battery lasts longer than normal before requiring a recharge. I can find no faults with the tool and would recommend it to anybody who wants reliability at a very good price.

Adjustable Lightweight Walking Stick Convert to Seat
Adjustable Lightweight Walking Stick Convert to Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 4 Jan 2014
I bought this as I have a mobility problem and need to rest after a short while when walking. This seemed an ideal solution for me, but I weigh just over the 100kg weight limit. I found if I sat on it in the normal way, it did seem to open up the legs a bit but if I sat on it with the handle in front of me and not behind, the problem was cured. I recommend this to anybody who has the same problem as I have but beware if you are too far over the 100kg.

MENS BLACK LEATHER BELT WITH AUTOMATIC BUCKLE DESIGNED BY MILANO 2788 (39" to 46")
Offered by Supreme Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Jan 2014
Not much can be said about this belt except that it is very good quality, well priced and looks good when worn.

TM026 TOOLMAN® 1" Rubber Walking Stick Ferrule - 4 Pack
TM026 TOOLMAN® 1" Rubber Walking Stick Ferrule - 4 Pack
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for chair legs., 4 Jan 2014
These were purchased to put on the legs of a set of collapsible chairs ,made of steel tube, as they were marking the wood floor. They proved their worth as, not only is the floor now protected but, the chairs don't slide about any more.

BLACK LEATHER DISABLED BADGE HOLDER
BLACK LEATHER DISABLED BADGE HOLDER
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 4 Jan 2014
For the price, this was a good buy but the only disappointment was that the description picture showed 'Real Leather' printed on the back of the holder, but when it arrived this was not the case. It smells like leather but I don't think it is. For the price, who cares anyway.

Sony BDPS1100 Smart Blu-ray Disc Player -MultiRegion For DVD Playback only + Vivanco HDMI Cable Included
Offered by TOTAL AV

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 4 Jan 2014
I chose this particular player on the name of Sony as they have a good position in the market place. When I received it and tried it out, I was amazed at the quality of reproduction. The fact that it will play CD's and Blue Ray was a bonus. I would recommend this to anybody who is in the market for a player which is reliable and well priced.

(White) NEW White Full Color HD LED Projector 16:9 4:3 Maximum 30000 hours 2000 Lumens Support 1080P 720P, Native Resolution 854*540, Contrast 800:1, Home Theater with USB, HDMI, AV, VGA Input for PS3, XBOX360, Blu-ray DVD Player, Wii, PC/Laptop, TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 4 Jan 2014
I found this projector amazing value. It has options on it only found on projectors of a lot higher price. The correspondence I received from the seller was exceptional and all answers came back almost immediately. I think it deserves more than a 5 star rating and would recommend it to anybody who wants the facility without having to pay the earth.

Remington SP94 Triple Foil and Cutter Pack
Remington SP94 Triple Foil and Cutter Pack
Offered by HealthXpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Remington cutter pack, 28 Dec 2012
I have always used a Remington razor and find the cutting action superb. I tried another make which belonged to a friend of mine and the finished result was nowhere as good; it's true what they say, 'It cuts as good as a blade, without the mess'.
If anybody wants to start electric shaving, I will always recommend the Remington Microscreen. The cutters are easy to fit and clean and will last for ages before requiring replacement.

Page: 1 | 2