ARRAY(0xabaf60a8)

Pilot
Pilot
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars An Amazon Original... Clunker!!, 26 Feb 2014
The After... Not sure what the 'Before' was or even the 'During'... but I think it's safe to say that this is a fairly miserable offering from Amazon, as an original show, funded by them, I'm assuming. It's clunky, the actors don't have any kind of report with each other, and some of them are well known names from great TV shows, the plot thus far is uninspired and the dialogue is awful. Amazon could have thrown some serious money at the show, hired in some great directors, CGI companies, script writers, but it screams of panic. Panic at trying to get 'something' together, in order to compete with Netflix' own original shows. The After does not compete. It is sadly lacking...
The reason this has received 3 stars instead of 2, is because I'm trying to be generous. Amazon have a lot to learn as far as making shows, are concerned. They're babies in this industry. I hope they're able to pull their collective socks up... 'cause lord knows, they have the ability (and money) to produce some incredible shows!!

AccuWeather
AccuWeather
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars weather the weather be good., 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: AccuWeather (App)
This version of the app is ok and fairly accurate (Kindle fire), but it's not as good as the mobile phone app or even the ipad app. It does get the info across but is much too cluttered. Prefer to use it on my phone. Accelerated is still better than most weather apps though!

Allrecipes.com Dinner Spinner for Android
Allrecipes.com Dinner Spinner for Android
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay!, 1 Aug 2013
I love the website and use it regularly when on my laptop looking for inspiration in preparing meals. This App version is not as good. It's ok finding some recipes, but it doesn't have the same clear start page/search function... and has this very annoying 'pot luck' meal spinner thingy, which I just don't want. It's ok... for occasional use!

No One Knows
No One Knows
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ROCK GODS!!, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: No One Knows (MP3 Download)
Oh how this song takes me back. What can I say about it? Awesomely sung, brilliant riffs, freaking great drums... It's just a rather good song! That is all!!

Vintage Union Jack Printed Wash Bag
Vintage Union Jack Printed Wash Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Non Girlie Make Up Bag?!?!?!, 1 Aug 2013
I will be the first to stand up and admit, I don't like those pink frilly make up/wash bags. Actually, I loathe them and this is why I have ended up with a mans wash bag, doubling up as my very spacious make up bag. It's big, well made, a good price and not overwhelmingly girlie. I love it!

Extra Big Size Fishing Hats-Khaki W08S46E (2XL)
Extra Big Size Fishing Hats-Khaki W08S46E (2XL)
Offered by e4Hats UK
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Head!!, 1 Aug 2013
I feel like I should stand up and declare, that I have a big head!! I do... It's hard finding any kind of summer hat to fit me. And forget about finding anything trendy/sexy/cute etc... not gonna happen. I had given up in my search for a basic, save me from sun stroke/burning, sun hat... Until I saw this! It's awesome!! It's actually TOO big. I don't get hat hair with it.... On a more serious note, it's rugged, can go through the washing machine and conveniently, doubles up at a small bag when needed. It does the job! I would recommend....

GREEN PREMIUM PU LEATHER PULL FLIP TAB CASE COVER POUCH & HIGH SENSITIVE MINI STYLUS PEN FOR SAMSUNG ATIV S BY N4U ACCESSORIES
Offered by N4U Online
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, It'll Do!, 1 Aug 2013
This was not quite how I imagined the product to be. It's not 'premium' PU leather. It's just regular PU leather. Lol. It's also a tight fit, for the phone I got it for, the Samsung Ativ S, and a wee bit short too. For an interim phone case, it'll do!! The colour is fab though!

Madonna
Madonna
Price: 0.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Banshee It's Not But...., 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Madonna (MP3 Download)
I first heard this song on the TV show Banshee. It is mournful, sweet, deliciously indulgent.... moody, even! BUT this is NOT the version as sung in the show! Same guy singing it but wrong pitch. This version is alright being sung a couple octaves (I'm guessing here) higher, but it doesn't have the same dark rich timbre as sung for the show. This'll do until Jude' new release comes out.

Odd Thomas Series Books 1-5
Odd Thomas Series Books 1-5
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Horribly Addicted!, 1 Aug 2013
A week of holiday time to 'waste' and nowt much to fill it with... I know, I'll buy some books for my Kindle. And buy, I did!! Having read the original Odd Thomas book when it first came out, I decided that this collection would probably take me to the end of the summer. Well, I was wrong... I've read 3 out the 5 books in 4 and 1/2 days. I might even be done by the end of the week.
Dean Koontz writing style is a little TOO descriptive and he does get a tad bit... umm.... busy with the gosh darned big words. I actually had to look a few up, but it learn me good. Ha... He does also like to digress a weeny bit as well, which can be annoying when you just want to get on with the story. THAT being said, you just can't put the books down. They are horribly addictive!

The Giving Tree (Henry The Brave & Hubert The Happy)
The Giving Tree (Henry The Brave & Hubert The Happy)
Price: 2.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply does it!, 6 July 2013
The Giving Tree story is a bit of a classic that was read to me as a child. But this is not the story I remember. Not at all. Although the idea was/is similar. This was weakly written and incredibly simple. The kids I read it to were also disappointed with the illustrations and got bored with the narrative, which is a shame. Thankfully I had 'borrowed' it from the Kindle library!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3