Profile for SHW > Reviews

The Fall Series 2 [DVD]
The Fall Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gillian Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality drama at its best the Fall series 2, 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Fall Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic drama tense suspense slmost unbearable at times, Gillian Anderson is brilliant, I highly recommend thos

Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel
Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sandwich maker ever!, 18 April 2014
Highly recommend, really easy to use and easy to clean. I have bought this as gifts for a lot of my family as well and they all love it. It only takes 5 minutes to make a cheese toastie. My son is at university and he uses his a lot as well as my mother in law. I can't think of anything negative to say, it is good value as well

The Sweet Poison Quit Plan
The Sweet Poison Quit Plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Really eye opening and life changing advice, 18 April 2014
This book was a revelation to me. I am 53 years old always exercised and tried to eat healthily but finding my weight was always creeping up. I now understand why thanks to this book. The Sugar we eat turns straight into fat and is addictive. I was always hungry and I've now realised why. Since I have stopped eating a lot of the foods that are full of sugar (I thought were good for me), such as diet yoghurts, so called healthy cereals to name a few, I am no longer hungry all the time and consequently eating less. For the first time in my life I feel in control. I am eating more than I did previously and I have lost 10 pounds, putting me at a weight I am happy with and I am maintaining. I cannot recommend this book highly enough. It is intelligent and well written and easy to understand. The food industry has been adding more and more sugar to our food for years to try and make us eat more of it. They should be ashamed of themselves and are to blame for a lot of the weight problems of ordinary people.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book couldn't put down, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Yes I would recommend this book it is very well written keeps your attention and has a lot of twists and suspense it was the first time I had read Gillian Flynn's books and I plan to read her other books now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Table tennis table cover one of the best I've around!, 26 Sept. 2013
Really happy with this cover large with secure straps strong so far, more attractive than the usual green ones around. This is my 3rd cover in 6 years so I am hoping this one will last better than the others which ripped and weakened in the weather. This one definitely looks and feels stronger and better quality.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey French Vanilla Crème Protein Powder 908g

5.0 out of 5 stars Protein drink one of the best on market!, 26 Sept. 2013
Tastes good great for energy after training but also before as well. Highly recommend. My whole family uses it one my husband and 2 teenagers who train a lot especially one who is a competitive swimmer

The Lovely Bones: Picador Classic
The Lovely Bones: Picador Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Really worth reading hard to put down, 24 Jan. 2013
Saw the film before reading the book but the book was really beautifully written despite the difficult story lineI found it very moving and the story intriguing not knowing how it would go. I would highly recommend this book as despite its story line I found it uplifting and emotional in a positive way.

Wooden rack for 60 CDs, spring loaded, colour: cherry, colour box, BECO, 428.64
Wooden rack for 60 CDs, spring loaded, colour: cherry, colour box, BECO, 428.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and good value for money, 24 Jan. 2013
I had been looking for a cd rack for a while and this one was exactly what I wanted. Would recommend it.

Life Season 2 [DVD]
Life Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Damian Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant American Drama, 18 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Life Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I really really loved this series. I'm a big fan of Damian Lewis who is brilliant in this part but all the actors are first class. You find yourself caring about what happens to them and the suspense of finding out. The writing is clever and witty and I was disappointed when it finished! I hope they change their mind and bring out more series as there is still so much they could do with the main characters.

Damages - Complete Season 1 and 2 [DVD]
Damages - Complete Season 1 and 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Glenn Close
Offered by Super Duper

5.0 out of 5 stars Damages Part 1 and 2, 31 Mar. 2010
I cannot recommend this drama highly enough. You are gripped by the story and characters immediately and it keeps you guessing all through. It is drama at its best.