Profile for barbara slater > Reviews

barbara slater

Page: 1 | 2
Marmite 250 ml Porcelain Pop Art Marmite Mugs, Set of 6
Marmite 250 ml Porcelain Pop Art Marmite Mugs, Set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, strong and unique design. Perfect gift!, 30 Nov 2014
I can't recommend these mugs enough!! The quality of these mugs are amazing. I'm a very clumsy person, however dropping this mugs onto my laminate flooring has not even led to a single chip! On top of this, the design is fantastic and original. A great Christmas present for any marmite lovers!

The Office - An American Workplace - Season 1-9 Complete [DVD] [2014]
The Office - An American Workplace - Season 1-9 Complete [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Rainn Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh yourself blue!! Perfect gift for any fan!, 30 Nov 2014
The funniest television series out in the last few years. Guaranteed laughs, and a perfect gift for any fan.

Ravensburger Bugs in The Kitchen Game
Ravensburger Bugs in The Kitchen Game

5.0 out of 5 stars The Christmas Family Game for 2014!!, 30 Nov 2014
I wasn't sure what this game was about before I bought for the family, but I'm so glad I did! My kids absolutely love it, and even I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. This really is the must have family game this Christmas.

Downton Abbey - Series 1-5 [DVD]
Downton Abbey - Series 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Unmissable television! Great Price! Perfect Christmas present!, 30 Nov 2014
Brilliant television. One of the best television series in the modern era, and a brilliant christmas present for any fan.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Racket I've EVER used! THE FEEL, SPIN, POWER are OUT OF THIS WORLD, 19 Jun 2011
If I could give more than 5 out of 5 I would! This is the best racket I've ever had the pleasure of using. It has transformed my technique!

Also, if at all possible get this racket used!!!! These kind of rackets need to be played with to soften the frame! At the beginning these rackets can seem quite rigid and manoeuvrable, so to get this racket used, but in near perfect condition can be much better than getting it more expensive and new!!

You could get this racket if you're a beginner and it will make you play better. If you're already an advanced player this racket will accommodate all your qualities!
The spin, feel, and power are simply incredible. Dunlop have outdone themselves and have surpassed their rivals such as Wilson, Head, Babolat, and Tecnifibre! I am a qualified coach and have used virtually all rackets. From new Wilson BLX's to the new Head series, this Dunlop Biomimetic 300 tour is the best racket that is on the market

Buxton Still Mineral Water 50 cl (Pack of 24)
Buxton Still Mineral Water 50 cl (Pack of 24)
Offered by Quasaro

2.0 out of 5 stars Trust ME! Drink from the bottle, then smell inside the bottle later and it smells of BROCCOLI, 12 Jun 2011
I wanted a good size bottle for my mini fridge. The size is great but the contents!! I know water cant taste too different, but the difference between this and Isklar is astounding! Another thing is once you drink from the bottle, a few minutes later your saliva mixes with the minerals in the water and makes it taste and smell like broccoli. This is NO JOKE! Once you realise you never want to drink it again!!
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2012 12:21 AM BST

adidas adiNOVA II TRX Firm Ground Football Boots - Kids - UK Size 5½
adidas adiNOVA II TRX Firm Ground Football Boots - Kids - UK Size 5½

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive football boots, 28 Sep 2010
These boots are very confortable, after you get past the blister stage when the shoe needs to mould to your feet. The style looks very good in the picture, but can be mistaken for a cheap plimsol, because looking from above these can look quite plain, but in my opinion is a very stylish boot, and also you get a lovely feel when you hit it right. Overall a very impressive boot.

Paperchase triangle eraser
Paperchase triangle eraser
Offered by Paperchase

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU MUST BUT THIS RUBBER, 28 Sep 2010
This must be a magic rubber. Any pencil and any paper, this rubber seems to rub out without a trace that you ever made a mistake. Its a really soft rubber, and very cheap. Unlike those staedtler rubbers which arent good at all. I know its not important, but if you want a really impressive rubber then this is the one
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2012 7:49 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ball, 28 Sep 2010
Mitre never seem to fail when it comes to footballs. For the price its a really good football. This ball is intended for training and if im being ultra critical, the ball could have been softer and was qiute hard if you hit it wrong. But if you hit it right, you get a lovely feel and for the price, I beleive this is a great football.

Manchester City Football Club Historic Archive Newspaper Book
Manchester City Football Club Historic Archive Newspaper Book

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 18 May 2010
I dont usually get these really expensive things which really seem a bit pointless, but I splashed out (really splashed out) for my dads birthday (massive City Fan) and he loved it. The quality is absoloutely astounding. Even in the early years in the 1918's the ink on the paper is written just like it was written yesterday, even me, who has only suffered as a city fan for a few years, it brought back the memories seeing us getting back to the Premier League and beating Man U. 4-1. Its a great book, but only for the great, true city fans!!!

Page: 1 | 2