Profile for Louise J. Niven > Reviews

Content by Louise J. Niven

Louise J. Niven (Scotland)

LEGO Friends Official Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)
LEGO Friends Official Annual 2014 (Annuals 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant annual, 29 Dec 2013
Purchased for my 5 1/2 year old daughter's Christmas. She loves this annual and particularly this one as she is into Lego Friends at the moment. Great price and quick delivery from Amazon.

Energizer HighTech AA Batteries 4 Pack
Energizer HighTech AA Batteries 4 Pack
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and service, 29 Dec 2013
Fantastic, these ready to use pre-charged batteries arrived quickly and well packaged. Recommended product and seller! Buy these batteries for Xbox/Playstation controllers and digital cameras. So worth it!

Marky Sparky Blast Pad Advanced Missile Launch System
Marky Sparky Blast Pad Advanced Missile Launch System

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for outdoor fun, 29 Dec 2013
Bought this for my sons in December and he has had a little shot of it inside the house but due to the power of the launch we have said to play with it outside only. I am sure this will provide hours of fun in the spring and summer time and I am looking forward to taking it in the car for picnics and days at the beach.

Big Book of Drawing, Doodling & Colouring for Girls (Usborne Drawing, Doodling and Colouring)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars The best creative colouring book ever for girls, 29 Dec 2013
This book took me by surprise when it arrived. Lovely big, thick book with lots of interesting things to do. Definitely recommend this book to anyone who has a little girl who likes to draw and colour in. Really great book and encourages them to use their imagination much more than a normal colouring book.

Regular Tri-ominos
Regular Tri-ominos

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab classic game, hours of fun to be had!, 30 Oct 2009
This review is from: Regular Tri-ominos (Toy)
So glad I managed to get this game. I can remember playing it years ago with my Grandpa at the caravan and remember never getting bored of it. In fact it was out most nights! I'm sure my family will have the same amount of enjoyment as I did. Its going away for Santa and I can't wait to play it again!