Profile for Fuzzbob > Reviews

UNIVERSAL CHROME PLATED ADJUSTABLE EXTENDABLE COOKER OVEN GRILL SHELF
UNIVERSAL CHROME PLATED ADJUSTABLE EXTENDABLE COOKER OVEN GRILL SHELF
Offered by One Click Wonder

2.0 out of 5 stars In need of modification, 25 Dec. 2013
Solid shelf but the adjustable bits always slipped.
I solved this problem by welding them to my oven size but would be sorted from factory with a locking screw or something similar.
You get what you pay for so save up for better

Ozone Gaming Gear Spark Stereo Gaming Headset
Ozone Gaming Gear Spark Stereo Gaming Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cheep Headset Out there, 14 Oct. 2011
I was looking for a headset to use for skype and to use untill I could afford top of the range Headphones. I found these on a review site and thought I would give them a try. They came promptly in good packaging and have a great sound quality. The sound produced is very clean accross the frequency range and they have a good volume. After using them for a few weeks I have compleatly switched to them for all of my listening needs. The microphone is very crisp and gives a good clear sound. Very good headset at an amazing price

Port Designs Aspen 18.4 Inch Laptop Backpack
Port Designs Aspen 18.4 Inch Laptop Backpack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag but a little pricey, 23 Nov. 2010
This bag is a good bag with plenty of space for everything. I have a high performance laptop and a lot of gadgets to carry around with me so I needed a big bag with plenty of storage space. This bag fits that bill. First of all it has a large well padded storage space for the laptop (I have a 18.4 inch Toshiba and it fits beautifully) and in the main pouch there is room for documents and two handy pockets which I use for the cables and power brick. The front pouch has little pockets perfect for storing something the size of a DSi xl of a portable hard drive and a pocket at the top I use for pen drives. Then there are a range of other small pockets perfect for glasses and stationary. The only downside I can find is the price is a little high but I guess that this is a little specialist so around good buy.

Ornami Silver Ladies' Filigree Heart Locket on 46cm Curb Chain with Removable Pink Cubic Zirconia Heart Inside

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift, 25 Oct. 2010
I bought this necklace as a present for my girlfriend. I was expecting it to be a nice little thing but not the best in craftsmanship. when the necklace arrived I was surprised as it feels and looks well made and has a very nice look to it. the chain is of the same standard as well which is nice. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice little gift.

NEWLink Combination Lock Type Laptop Security Cable
NEWLink Combination Lock Type Laptop Security Cable
Offered by rhinocables

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value deterrence, 2 Sept. 2010
I bought this lock as for my university dorm to help deter thieves thinking at this price it was worth a try however after receiving it I was pleasantly surprised. I took it out of the packaging to find it was made out of sturdy material and looked relatively sound. I then set about changing the combination which proved a little tricky as the button was difficult to press but with the help of a ballpoint pen this was solved quickly. Next I wrapped it round my table leg and plugged it in to my laptop, this was all good apart from the fact it does not seat itself properly but a little jiggling fixed that.

Pros: Cheap, well built, easy to use
Cons: fiddly code reset, need to make sure it seats properly

In conclusion it is a good lock well worth the money that I would recommend