Profile for Dr Chris > Reviews

Content by Dr Chris

Dr Chris "Dr Chris" (Oxford UK)

Anker® 40W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Wall Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, Mini, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, 3, Tab 4, 3, 2, Pro, HTC One (M8), Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, External Battery, PS Vita, Gopro and more (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 8 Jan 2014
I have only had this about a week. So far it has worked perfectly, it hasn't made the noise that other people appear to have mentioned and it hasn't "died" as one person's seems to have. If I remember I will review it again in about a year for a fair appraisal, but so far I'd say it's excellent.

Marware C.E.O. Sleeve for iPhone - Black
Marware C.E.O. Sleeve for iPhone - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Swivel clip snaps off, 12 May 2009
Within hours of using this product (carefully) the swivel clip literally snapped off the case & this was NOT due to clumsy handling. Fortunately it was not attached to my belt at the time otherwise I could have lost the iphone within days of buying it. For this reason I cannot recommend this case.

Brad Mehldau Trio Live
Brad Mehldau Trio Live

2.0 out of 5 stars Well at least he put the best first, 27 April 2008
This review is from: Brad Mehldau Trio Live (Audio CD)
I just LOVED wonderwall, it had be dancing round the kitchen with it's drive & energy, I'd give it 6 stars. From there the feel became progressively more pedesrian & directionless. Brad's interesting cadendes bedcame gradually of less interest as they began to float wider & wider apart in a dirctionless sea of music, I would only ever bother to listen back to Wondrwall. Shame this release didnt incliude Boomer & other recent peices with some shape in them, Apaert from Overwall I was disappointed.

Basquiat Strings with Seb Rochford
Basquiat Strings with Seb Rochford
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars So Strings can REALLY swing!!, 27 April 2008
Who would have thought that a string quintet, with a little subtle help from percuission can produce music of such driving energy and tight precision. This is a revelation - I wished I had played in a string group like this in my 20's! There's none of that sugar sweet sloppiness that can be associated with Jazz on string instruments, just pulsing intelligent inventiveness which holds you attention throughout. I look forward to the next one, in fact can I play violin on it please?